Needy Liar

Words:3500

Where Jungkook and Yoongi find out something about their boyfriends Taehyung and Jimin,they are not meant to find out.

Yoonmin and KookV

Slight Vmin(Who m I kidding rn?Its a whole lot more)

Smut

^3^3^3^3^3^3^3^

Jungkook and Yoongi had been busy this month.Too busy actually.With the comback on the way,they were busy writing songs.Hoseok busy with choreography and Namjoon busy with another song,Jin accompanying him and Jungkook and Yoongi in another song.The vocalists were busy too but not that.All during the day they just had some vocal practices,dance practices and recordings.

The vocalists had finished recording earlier 

"I m bored,Minnie"

"You are?M too"

"Let's go meet our boyfies!"

Both of them skipped towards Yoongi's studio where both of their lovers were working on the sound.

Ringing the bell,they waited for a few seconds the door opened and a tired Jungkook's face peeked out and instantly smiled looking at them.

"Who's there Jungkook?"

"Our boyfies!"

Jungkook let them inside and they both instantly hugged their lovers after the door closed.They were deadass tired from working and seeing them,they somehow felt better knowing someone was there to calm them when they get frustrated or tired.

"Jimin!"

Taekook smiled looking at the happy Yoongi smiling the rare gummy smile at Jimin.

Their life was not perfect but somehow manageable because of the two fluffball of boyfies.

"Any progress in the song?"

"No,It's hard to write this song!"

Taehyung sighed at the distressed look on Jungkook's face before caressing his cheeks.

Leaning down he whispered,

"Is my daddy stressed?Want to feel better?"

Taehyung had practically purred and Jungkook would've taken him right there if only he didn't not have a pressure of 2 pending songs.

"Not Now Taehyung,You have to stop being horny for once,Jimin is not,see?"

Taehyung was hurt.He wasn't being horny infact he was just trying to help Jungkook and comparing his own boyfie to someone else's was not good.

"Should have dated him then instead of me and was just trying to help you not being horny"

Either the way Taehyung didn't use much words or he didn't say kookie,Jungkook knew he fucked up.

"Tae-"

"Jimin m going k?I don't wanna disturb anyone by my horniness"