Baby!!

Words:8122

The Request: Where Taehyungie is preggie and he has to find out a way to tell Jungkook a cold CEO who sometimes is even cold to Taehyung but loves him to death and kind of hates kids but is not against them. Taehyung and jungkook are husbands!

And I m so sorry the text was deleted and I don't remember who requested this:<

Enjoy!!!

(Edited and proof read)

P.S I tried my best to edit out the mistakes as best as I can

**********************************************************************

Taehyung never expected this to happen but it is happening.

Seeing them in fanfictions and movies was so beautiful. The gasps came when the actress was standing in the bathroom gripping the edges as tears ran down her cheeks with happiness as she saw the two red lines on the test and instantly calling for her husband who by chance was just outside also waiting for the results. The hug looked so beautiful and something Taehyung was sure he will never feel himself.

It may sound petty and all but at this moment Taehyung wanted to be in one of that movies and be in the arms of the welcoming man rather than the actress.

Not like he didn't have a man or that he didn't love him. He loved the man to death and can do anything for him but this situation made him rethink it again.His husband Jeon Jungkook was rather ignorant towards kids in general.He found them annoying and time consuming but Taehyung loved kids, he loved them no matter whose kids they are.Quite opposites huh?

Now lemme give you a background on the characters.Taehyung is from a wealthy family of agencies.His parents Kim Jonghyun and Kim Lina are the founders of the KIM MODELLING AGENCY and Taehyung all throughout his childhood saw dreams of working at the company as a fashion designer. His parents were quite loving and supportive and hence allowed him to study fashion designing.Right after graduation he joined the Kim Company as the main fashion designer.Quite passionate about the job, he never blinked an eye for any kind of job working day and night to make the outfits perfect and he thought he would do that for the rest of his life lol.Who wants a marriage and a husband(yes he is gay,any issues?)but yes he did want kids(Me)

Que Jungkook,quite a handsome man for his age and hails from the wealthy Jeon family who owns a renowned garments company.He had a good childhood except he always had something to do.His parents weren't mean or anything but they had just made him understand about his responsibilities of being the only heir to the Jeons. Lets say he was always busy, classes and then tuitions and then sports, my man had a tough childhood unfortunately but yes he is competent for sure. All this made him quite strong mentally and physically. He was quite emotionless in some factors but he didn't really care so yeah.

So after their small intro lets get to how they first met shall we?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung sighed for the nth time after his dad sent him the 856th message of the day to remind him that the Jeon industries will visit them for the outfit ideas and omg why is his dad so scared lmao?Who even is he?

His phone rang and he took a deep breath.

"Hello?"

"Sir,the jeons have arrived and your secretary is bringing them up right now"

"Ok thank you"

He didn't know why he was so nervous, its not his first time handling his dad's clients for his dad loved to dump his workload on his son and roam around the world with his wife.