Imprisoned with the demon

Words:5405 

In which Taehyung is imprisoned with a demon 

Requested by: XxEmilyswirlGacha

Edit:Pt.1 and Pt.2 Included!

Vote,Comment and Follow!

*********************************

So basically it all started when Taehyung was imprisoned for something he didn't do.His so called brother hadn't even hesitated to claim the innocent Taehyung as the murderer and the cops?They agreed.What can they do when Taehyung's brother is a really important politician.The cops didn't even see that the fragile,thin and beautiful boy could never do it or even think of it but they had to take their head's order.You know nepotism?

He had nothing to do in there.The prison was boring like hell.He sat in the small room huddled in the corner seeing how cold the prison was.

We can't forget the catcalls.Taehyung told me personally not to.He wants everyone to know how much he suffered before Jeongguk came and he said he wouldn't give me the sex tape I asked for-

Yeah we can't forget catcalls.

Taehyung was the prettiest boy in the whole prison.So maybe that got him many men and old to be precise to hit on him.

Taehyung had this blank look on his chubby face.Yes he was still chubby.The cooks there had a special spot for him,so they just give him some extra food when no one was looking.Shush.

Today was nothing special.He had just come from breakfast which was filled with catcalls directed towards him from old men.Hags.

"Kim,You are having a new cellmate"

"What!?"

No!This can't be!What if he is a old hag?!some sort of perverted creep?!What if he touches me?!WHAT IF HE-

"Hm,I will touch you only if you want.So,what do you say?"

Taehyung jumped and stood up cowering away before his jaw dropped to the floor and broke.

He is so hot-

"Been known"

Taehyung flinched and his eyebrows furrowed when the guy read his thoughts again.

Ok lemme Taehyung give you a brief on how the mind reader guy looks.

Long wavy hair cascaded down his forehead.Jawline sharper than my brain,his thin lips looked like as though they were stuck on a smirk.He had those huge bulging muscles and Taehyung wanted nothing more to go cling on those.Earrings dangling on his ears and some bracelets on his tattooed wrist made him look 10 times more hotter.Somehow the guy was in a all black outfit quite different from the prison's dress code.Now here comes the main attraction,his eyes.

They were of a doe shape but were dark.His pupils seemed darker than humans and if you concentrated which Taehyung was doing you could see the dark rays surrounding him.

His aura showed something dangerous and as though he could kill thousands of people without mercy-

"Thanks babe for the hot introduction and killing without mercy is actually my work"

Taehyung cowered away from Jeongguk scared as he read his mind for the third time that day.

Mustering some courage,

"What is he in for?"

he whispered.

"Shot fifty people on the head and even had the audacity to wait for the cops to show up so he could get arrested"