Mafia

Words:1400

Where Jungkook meets a pretty mysterious boy in the bar and falls in love but doesn't get the love back

^3^3^3^3^3^3^3^3^3^

Jeon Jungkook.The name was only needed for people all around the world to shit their pants,cower in fear.The man was simply the most dangerous person you'll ever find.

But no one in the outside world didn't know how he looked,they only knew the name and that is enough for them to cower in fear.

The outside world saw him as a innocent bunny,young and handsome who had a big heart.What they didn't see was what he held behind his clothes.The pocket knife and the gun.

Jungkook had a different name in the outside world.It being Justin Seagull.No Jk Jk.

Its Jungmin.

A simple and sober name for a sober image.

Today was no different.He decided that it had been days since he had visited a bar.He had also decided on going with the mafia and his real name Jungkook.

Leaving his billion dollar car,all eyes went on him as he entered the bar for millionaires.

Entering the not so crowded place,he looked around for assurance that he had no enemies there or lurking somewhere.His bodyguard on all the corners of the room waiting for action just like how their boss likes them.

Sitting on the counter,the man already knowing what drink to give the feared man.

"The same please!"

Jungkook's head whipped to the side as he heard the deep velvety voice.His eyes widened as he took in the appearance of the stunning man.

The man,wait he looked young!Boy! looked gorgeous.He had the aura that of a royalty but something dangerous too.He was beautiful,ethereal!The boy had worn a a dress,simple but sinful too.He was wearing a pastel sweatshirt which reached his mid thighs and fishnets underneath.The pastel sweatshirt giving him a adorable babyboy look and the fishnets?The slutty and whore look.

His body was feminine and alluring and maybe Jungkook's drink was pooling out of his mouth because the blonde gave a adorable giggle and looked at him making eye contact.

Jungkook snapped out of his daze and looked around like he'd woken up right then.A tissue was held up infront of his eyes and his eyes snapped up.

"You look like you need this"

"Huh?"

"You'r drooling"

Either the way the beauty was trying to hold his laugh in or the adorable way he pointed to his own chin,Jungkook burst into laughter.The drink spilling everywhere!

"Hey kid!Stop It!"

Jungkook never felt so embarrassed before.No one will think he is a mafia by what he did right now.

The boy tsked and opened his handbag taking out tissues handing some to Jungkook.

From the handbag a lot of things can be known like how he was rich because the handbag had diamonds on them and how he had some rich lover who gave him all those things or how he liked being girly!But what Jungkook decided to hold on was he was taken.

"So?What's ur name?"

"Taehyung,U?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook had said his name with a cocky smirk knowing the beauty knew him but what surprised was there was not a ounce of fear on his beautiful face.Taehyung had just simply slurped on his drink but surely had taken Jungkook's heart by the way he was looking at him with those big doe eyes.