Bodyguard

Requested by @JeonTaegguk1508,my too dominant for her own good best friend!!!!!!!!!

1750 words!

Where Taehyung's bodyguard Jungkook makes him learn his place and shows him his possessive side

I wuv u,anyway.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Being the CEO of the biggest company isn't easy,especially if u r the one to go out and love to talk to people.Kim Taehyung has taken up the post for his father's absence.His father having gone for a business trip.It was his 2nd week and he was already hating it except for one thing that is his bodyguard.

The young boy was assigned a body guard for his safety.Normally Bodyguards seemed possessive so they can protect the person they were assigned to but Taehyung's bodyguard seemed a little extra possessive than normal.Well,You see,Taehyung wasn't like the normal CEO,he was very different.Talkative,Cheerful and most importantly crossdressed.Not like anyone minded,the boy was simply beautiful with the right figure and pretty face.Ever heard the line'Defination of Babyboy',its Taehyung.

But the problem was he loved showing off.Not his money or shit,but his body.Knowing he had the perfect hourglass figure,he wore dresses that were certainly not anywhere near appropriate.What encouraged him more was the possessiveness his personal guard showed.He would growl when someone would stare at his ass when he purposely wore a short and skin fitting skirt,spank him harshly if he somehow knowingly leaned over the table while holding a meeting.Guess what?He wanted more.

Today was no different.A meeting was supposed to be held in an hour and Taehyung was preparing for another show and Jungkook he was going around the office glaring at everyone with that dark eyes letting the people imprint the look on their minds so that they remember it every time they look at the beauty.Not like they dare to look at him while his bodyguard is around.They just snuck glances as he strutted away,hips swaying or sometimes if they are lucky look at the beauty's face when they go to give him reports while the beauty just stared seductively whilst biting his lips.

The meeting started,men waiting for the beauty to arrive and start it.Not long after,Taehyung strutted into the meeting room,hips swaying.Today he had sported a white blouse which was really tight around his hips and waist showing the world,his small waist and thick hips.Matching it with a black skinny skirt,short and pretty.It had some embroidery on the edges which matched his milky thighs.His makeup was minimal and pretty,lips sporting a glossy pink look,eyes sporting a shiny eyeshadow.

People stared at him as he walked into the middle of the room and leaned on the table,his ass jutting out.Before his skirt could lift up and show everyone his ass and the contents of inside,a hand harshly slapped his ass and another roughly grabbed his waist and pulled him up.Like how could we forget Jungkook?

Taehyung moaned quietly liking the harshness but was he affected?No he wasn't!

Jungkook glared at everyone moving to the corner of the room while Taehyung smiled innocently at everyone.His glossy lips in a pout,

"How are you all?"

"Fine!"They chanted.

"So?What are we talking about today?"

Taehyung sat in his chair leaning back,his head tipping back against the chair.A breathy moan escaped his lips,like it was the most normal thing to do.The other men in the room had their pants tightening.

Crossing his legs,his skirt hiking up,his thighs glowing in the light.Everyone gulped.

"Who's going to give the report today?"