Mafia Pt.2

Words:1900

Jungkook after much frustration finds the pretty mysterious boy who took away his heart but is surprised when he finds out who he actually is

Part two of Mafia

**************************************************

Jungkook's anger had surely taken a really bad turn after that incident with that boy who was too beautiful for his own good but surely was feisty too.Oh How much Jungkook wants to tie Taehyung up and punish him with those toys he has and cherishes!Oh How Much!

*Knock Knock*('Who's there?'M sorry!Obsession with knock knock jokes)

"Come In!"

"Sir,we couldn't find him!As long as everyone knows he is not any stripper,anyone's boyfriend or any other thing"

Jungkook glared at the man and signed him to go out.After the man went out,he gripped his hair and threw the glass of whiskey he had.How had they been searching?They didn't have photos or anything.They had taken the pic from the little camera,his security guard had on his uniform for security or sometimes to find out about other mafias.

They had tried everything,asked in the world of mafia and even searched in gay strip clubs and what not!Any thing?No!Jungkook had realized that he had happily told him his full name but the boy had only told him his name and no title!

He groaned his head hitting the table and remembered the scene from yesterday night.

Flashback

After Taehyung had flipped his hair on Jungkook,the boy had strutted out literally swaying his hips more than normal.

Jungkook had his jaw clenched so hard his teeth might have been broken if he had not been using a good toothpaste.He had stormed out not caring about his boner and saw the boy who was cuddling with Taehyung sitting on someone's lap and....

Anygays,he saw him nowhere and angrily threw the tray a girl had been holding causing the girl to almost faint.

He had stormed out of the bar and reached him and guess what?

That night he and his hands were the only one to help each other(Know ur pain man)

End Flashback

Jungkook's nose flared as he angrily stared out of the window.No one has ever done that with him and He has the nerve to reject him even after telling him he is the world's most biggest mafia?

He growled as his phone rang.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"The meeting you asked for from the huge weapon owner is fixed!It's tomorrow"

"Oh Yeah!Thanks Namjoon!"

"No Problem!"

Jungkook sighed stretching his shoulders and leaned back on his chair remembering he has some papers to check.

"I will make sure to visit the bar tomorrow and if I find him there?God save him!"

Jungkook once again jerked off to Taehyung that night and went to sleep with that boy's thoughts.

The next day~~

Jungkook woke with a new determination it being to find Taehyung.He is stubborn and we all know that.

Going down and filling yet some more paperworks,he was right now scrolling through social media and yet searching for Taehyung.*Author Sighs*

But there were too many to check and he checked all of them and didn't even find one looking like him!