Beautiful Pt.2

Words:More than 2700

Where Jungkook falls in love with a fairy and tries to make him his.Fluff!

Edit:Listen to Jay Park!All I wanna do is the best song!

Dedicated to my bub who should get well soon

Wuv You my bubba _JeonTaegguk

^3^3^3^3^3^3^3^3^

Jungkook tried his best to follow the plan and after every thing he ticked off the bit in the paper.Call him crazy,which he was for Taehyung.

He had asked Taehyung on a date on the day they were out with their friends since he was constantly getting teased on how much he likes Taehyung but just was a coward.They were in a cafe and Jungkook at the end had insisted on leaving him home and had glared at Jimin who had said he wanted to come too because they live in the same house but that is unnecessary here.

While in the car he had planned to pop the question like how you pop a can of soft drink but he forgot that he had never popped a can of because his clumsy self always broke it so he broke the question too(What did I just write?)

The question came in such a choked up way that it might have looked like he was constipated,anyways let's not go there.

Right now Jungkook was panicking himself out by thinking every single possibility that could happen on the date and if Taehyung would accept him as a boyfie.

Jungkook took a huge deep breath calming him and going out before remembering he isn't going to walk there,he is going to take the car that means he will need his car keys.

~.~

Jungkook had planed to take Taehyung to somewhere special because you know Taehyung was special.He had taken him to place beside the lake where people usually sat and had picnic but it was unusually empty and when Taehyung had asked the same question,he had answered with a small'not the type of season' which was totally untrue because only blessed eyes saw the frozen lake glistening like diamond.The truth was that he had booked the whole place just for them.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yes,it is"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's reflection on the ice as the said boy looked around.Taehyung had worn a beautiful dress and on it a beautiful trench coat.Makeup was natural but done to the perfection and in other words,he looked pretty.

"You are saying like you have never seen snow?"

"I haven't!"

"What?"

"From where we come from,we don't get winter"

Jungkook was surprised at the information but he decided not to question it because last time he had asked a simple innocent question to the other,he had gotten a'Mind you'r own business' from Jimin and a really rude one infact.

The date had gone really good from there except occasional slapstick comedy from Jungkook.His clumsiness had certainly taken a huge improvement after Taehyung had pecked him on the cheek with pink tinted cheeks.

Infact,he had almost fallen into the frozen lake.

~.~

Everything was going well until Taehyung and Jimin called them to their homes with a really serious expression,it was prior a week to Taehyung's birthday.Yoongi was panicking himself out by all the worst thoughts he could muster and some even ended with murder.Well,you know Yoongi and Jimin had something going on which they thought no one knew but everyone already knew.