Ruining his innocence(1)

Words:3313

WARNING!!

Requested by: jeonvottom

Where Jungkook gets a innocent but really beautiful younger brother so fucking him was inevitable.

Ok this a big warning,ok wait a sec,lemme just-

⚠TAEHYUNG IS A TRANS IN HERE!!!TRANS IS A SORT OF GENDER IDENTITY WHERE MALE HAVE BEEN BORN FEMALE LIKE WITH FEMALE PARTS.THERE MIGHT HAVE DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE A MALE OR A FEMALE HAVE THEIR OWN SEX PARTS BUT THEY STILL CAN BE TRANS!JUST TRY TO KEEP IN MIND THAT TAEHYUNG IS A TRANS IN HERE!I'LL ADD A LITTLE MORE THINGS OF MY OWN CHOICE⚠

Incest 

Stay tuned for second part.

edited

***************************

The seven year old Jungkook was annoyed.

"Jungkook try to understand"

"No I can't"

It was a beautiful day except for the fact that Jungkook was at it again and throwing a tantrum.

Well you can't blame him,His father and Mother just announced that he was getting a younger brother.

Yes,they were adopting a baby.

Jungkook wanted to stay the only child but maybe his parents had a different plan.

"Let him say whatever,we are getting him and he has no say in this"

Jungkook's jaw dropped at his father's words.His father who never spoke so harshly to him and always gave anything he wanted just to make him say 'yes' just shouted at him,just denied his tantrum.

He is gonna destroy the baby.

----------------------------------------------------

The day finally came and Jungkook was happier than ever and readers please note the sarcasm.

Right now he was sitting on the couch going through his social media.Yep,a seven year old had a phone and a Iphone 11 pro max to be exact.

Hearing,the honk of the car outside,he didn't make a move to even get up.After that fight with his father,Jungkook was like really cold and ignored them as much as he could.

And also his father didn't even make a move to like persuade him.

Hearing the door open and the laugh of that baby he despised,he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Kook!Look at the baby!"

Jungkook tried not to look but the giggles made him feel intrigued.He looked over and saw a sight which made him shook.

Not like his father was hitler-kind-of but he never saw this side of his father.His father was holding the baby and making funny faces at him and even was blowing raspberries.

What was so special about the baby?

Jungkook's mom took the baby from his father who just 'tsked' but nonetheless sat beside his wife.

Jungkook couldn't handle his curiosity anymore and peeked into his mother's arms.

God.

The baby was the cutest thing he has ever seen.

He quickly threw his phone and jumped standing on the couch with his hands on his mother's shoulder peeking at the giggling baby.

Jungkook's mom smiled and made Jungkook sit but made the baby sleep on her lap so Jungkook could like see it with ease.