Teacher Pt.2

Words:1946

Requested by: 

Continuation of Teacher Pt.1!basically the fucking part

**************************************

Jungkook was hard like rock hard but he couldn't help but to submit to the vixen infront.

Not like he wanted to rail Taehyung?Ram inside him?Fuck him into tomorrow? He wants to do all the things and he isn't even shy to say that to Taehyung.

Jungkook exhaled as Taehyung trailed kisses around his neck, going down and kissing his biceps.He doesn't know why but he wanted to show Taehyung his muscles so he flexed them and believe it or not he could feel Taehyung becoming hard as his lower part was pressed against his thor's hammer
(Bitch I didn't just write that! I can't believe I just did! *hyperventilates* I read that in a porn website:))

 Taehyung moaned looking at those delicious muscles flexing and started licking them, his tongue running sensually on the veins popping out.That scene was so filthy that Jungkook came. Yup he did."You didn't just come with this?"Taehyung chuckled and moved down to his knees and pressed his face against the prominent bulge and moaned around it.

Jungkook shivered. This was new for him. Sure he was not a virgin and he had had sex two times but they were like all straightforward and no foreplay.

(M the queen of foreplay lol. As you all might have noticed I never start smut without foreplay because it is important for me!They turn me on so:) But tell me ur opinions
a)Straightforward sex
b)slow and sexy foreplay)

But the way Taehyung is making him feel, gosh.

He felt cold hair hitting his bottom and looked down. Somehow Taehyung had opened his pants and was now pawing at his dick.

"U r huge, I like it"

Taehyung was a size queen. He had got that big dick energy from Jungkook the first day.

"U like it?"

"Hm. Besides I had got that nig dick energy from you the first day"

"Oh. Did u only get it from me or someone else?"

Not to be the sore loser types but Jungkook was jealous.

"Hmmm. I got it from Wonho, Seojoon, Jihoon-Fuck they radiate big dick energy along with you and maybe I'll get a taste sooner"

Seojoon was a teacher there and Jihoon was one the fellow junior students and as unprofessional as it may sound he did scan them out.

"Oh. They might be radiating big dick energy but they can't fuck you better than me"

Ok this is what Taehyung is good at!Riling people up and making them fuck him hard.

He knew what he was doing and he enjoyed it.

Pouting,

"Oh really?My previous fuck he made me choke-"

Now that was a lie, he didnt have a previous fuck because he was also waiting for Jungkook to fuck him.

Jungkook glowered. He might be an sub top but gosh don't make him jealous. Every single family member knew he was very possessive and had those issues regarding claiming things. He hated to share and this thing was also applicable on people.

He quite harshly grabbed Taehyung's hair and pulled it towards his crotch.

"Bet they couldn't make you drool, cry for air because their dick couldn't even touch you're throat"