Tired

Words:2500

Where Jungkook mentally abuses his pregnant husband, Taehyung

Heavy Angst!be aware!

_JeonTaegguk comment ur reaction!I warned you!

************************************

Taehyung sighed holding his 2 months pregnant belly,which was just a small bump but he loved it.He ran a hand over it knowing what was gonna happen in a span of half n hour.

The sound of door clicking open sounded through the whole room as Taehyung flinched slightly before taking a deep breath.

"Hey"

Jungkook walked in,a tired and annoyed look on his face throwing his leather bag and tie on the ground.Taehyung walked over and picked it up.

"Dinner."

"On the table"

That's how it had been for a few weeks altogether,only small phrases with no emotions were spoken.Taehyung frowned as he kept the bag and tie in the respective places.

A sound of plate being thrown echoed throughout the house.Taehyung placed a gentle hand over his belly and moved towards the kitchen.There stood Jungkook face angry,the food on the ground.

"Whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong.The audacity you have to ask!What was that you had made."

"Food?Kimchi and rice"

"KIMCHI AND RICE?CAN'T IT BE MORE GOOD AND MORE ITEMS TO EAT?A MAN COMES HOME AFTER A WHOLE DAY OF WORKING LIKE A PEASANT AND IS THAT ALL YOU CAN MAKE?!NOT TO MENTION THE FOOD WAS FUCKING COLD!"

Taehyung flinched so badly to looked like a jumpscare,a sob wracked through his body resounding through the whole room.Jungkook paid no attention.

"B-But I-I-It's w-what you s-said you w-w-would e-eat?"

"I know I said but don't you have a role as a wife to keep you'r husband satisfied?!!I know you'r pregnant but that doesn't mean you can't work and also you are acting as though you'r six months pregnant!You have just a small bump and you can still walk around!BUT NO!YOU WILL SIT LIKE A DOLL AND DO NOTHING!"

Taehyung was full on sobbing right now,clutching the door frame as he cried on the profanities thrown at him.It hurt him when Jungkook said as though he did nothing,he cleaned the whole house and who cleaned the clothes they both were wearing?

Jungkook moved around the kitchen banging open cabinets probably searching for ramyeon and utensils.Placing the utensil harshly on the stove,Jungkook kept on mumbling.

"L-Let m-me m-m-make it?"

"No Need!Go and sit on the couch like a doll!Like you do everyday!I will make it myself!"

"J-Jungkook p-please"

"Please what?I will make everything!GO!"

Taehyung cried out in surprise quickly scrambling out and sat on the couch sobbing loudly and then he remembered Jungkook hated when he cried,It annoyed  him so he covered his mouth the sobs still wrecking through his frail body.

After waiting for a few minutes Jungkook came out of the kitchen holding a steaming bowl and came and sat beside Taehyung who flinched getting up and moving towards the kitchen.Jungkook's eyes following silently.

Taehyung wiped his tears before feeling his chest hurt from crying too much.He took out a broom and trash bag kneeling on the floor,he started sweeping the floor still crying softly trying to suppress his sobs.