Roommates

Words:2600 

Jungkook falls in love with a pretty crossdresser Taehyung.

Just for JeonTaegguk1508

Wuv Chu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung groaned letting his head hit the window.He had been in the car for what seemed like years but it had just been a few hours.The few hours were full of questions like'How much time left to reach?','Are we there yet?','They'll like me right?','Mom,Mom'.It's not like Mrs.Kim hated Taehyung,she loved him more than anything but sometimes it gets too annoying especially when you'r driving.It made her take a two bathroom breaks where she calmed herself down not wanting to lash on the innocent kid.

After many more bathroom breaks they reached the campus where people of different types stood chatting among themselves.There stood boys making out,girls making out in the corner,straight couples too and we can't forget crossdressers twirling in their skirts.Taehyung and his mom had specially chosen such a college because Taehyung is one of them him being a crossdresser.

Taehyung came out of the car with a big sigh,his mother waiting outside with a big smile on her face.He got many stares which was okay with him because they were not judging.

"Hey!"

Taehyung turned towards the voice and found a boy of his height standing there wearing a pretty skirt and huge sweatshirt.His makeup was done really well defining his beautiful features.

"Hey"

Taehyung said back shyly.His hands messing with the ends of his skirt.

"You a freshman?"

"Yes."

"Great!Then we can be friends!"

"Yeah,sure"

Taehyung boxy smiled at the smiling boy causing the boy to coo.

"Mam,You need help?"

Jimin asked Taehyung's mother politely.The sincerity present in his eyes.

"Sure,Call me Taehee"

Jimin and Taehyung carried half of the things.Jimin chattering happily.Taehyung happily interacting too.His mother happy to see his son this interactive.

"Great!I live two rooms ahead of you!"

"Yeah!"

They kept the things in the room and Jimin assured Taehee that he will help him settle down.

After much crying and Taehyung sobbing,Taehee hugging the life out of her son while saying'Baby grew up too fast'.

"Tae,Ur gonna be okay right?"

Taehee never wanted to leave him but this college was different and special and costed a whole fortune,so she shouldn't worry.

After Taehee left,Jimin had calmed down Taehyung and they both got settled down.

"You got a roommate?"

"Yup,I live with my boyfriend,Yoongi"

"Oh!I think,I will have one too"

"Don't worry!People in this college are really sweet,even the girls too"

"Oh,Which day did you join?"

"First day,My boyfie's vacation ended on that day and I had to join too so he suggested we do it together"

"Must be nice"