Downhill

*One month later*
*King above *

King

I haven't got to introduce myself but im Rashad . Everyone calls me King because Im the drug lord of connecticut 💯 . Every block is mine but every once and a while couple knuck heads get sent to them and get shot up .

Im 6'o and brownskin I do have a lotta of bitches that come my way . I got one on the way right now 😂 , but don't get me wrong im feeling Summer , but im just not ready to be committed to one person . I don't know it's just something about her makes me think about her all day .

My door bell rang . I hopped up and went to the door . " wassup daddy ? " it was cherry I call her that because I took her virginty , yeah we dated for like a year or 2 but now we just call each other when we wanna fuck .

"Wassup ." I said walking to the room . As soon as I said that she attacked me started talking my clothes off and everything.

She started to give me top . Then my phone rang . It was Summer .. Oh shit .

Summer

Me and King been talking for a month now I don't want to fall in love with king or even like him .. Im just scared .. I can't help it though.

I walked in the living room to my sister drinking "wassup bitcch !" She said rocking to the music. Shit I need a drink too while im bullshitting . "Pass the bottle ." I said with my hand out . She did as told and I drunk a lot of it .

I went up to my room to get the weed and came back down and rolled up . Hours later we was fucked up just bugging , listening to music we was having a good time .

I decided to call King to tell him come over but I was in for a rude awakening... "Hello ?" A girl voice said . "Uuh hello ? Who this ?" I said getting pissed . " don't worry bout all that why you calling King so late at night hoe ?" She said bucking .

Hoe ? Did this trick just call me a hoe ? "Yo give me the phone cherry damn why you playing !" I heard King yell in the background. " naaah why the fuck this bitch calling you who else you fucking King !?" She yelled . I hung up .

Was King in a relationship already ... ? Did this bitch really come at me !? Naah this bitch got the right one today cause foreal im always ready to fight with any bitch !

He called back I didnt answer he kept calling me and texting me and I ignored his ass . Fuck King 💯 I don't need his ass no way we won't even serious he cut off 👌✌️ . I was just chilling still drinking shit I don't give a damn .

Sky could read the look on my face . "Gimme ya phone . " she said . "What ?" I asked . "Give me the damn phone I aint seen yo ass this mad since Chad and this time what ever the boy name is need to come over and talk to you . " She said snatching my phone .

"Hello !?" She yelled . "Heey nigga I don't know who you is but you need to come talk to my sister you bring the lil bitch that pissed my sister off here with you or if she follow you im breaking you and the bitch jaw so you better lock the dumb bitch up so she don't follow you or somen because I will kill you both ." She said .. How the fuck she know what happened? Bitch was ear hustling 😂 .

She hung up and texted something and kept my phone . She handed me another drink "here cause your ass need this ." She said throwing another back .

15 minutes later . It was a knock at the door she went to go open it "yall can talk in your room , my nigga finna come over ." She said pointing to my room . There stood King ... Looking a little cautious I walked to my room and he followed behind as soon as he closed the door I launched the lamp at his head .

He ducked it . "Summer what the fuck wrong with you ! " he yelled . "Me ?" I asked calmly walking towards him . He backed up . " who was she Rashad ?" "My ex .. ." He said looking down . I pushed him into the door . "You got me fucked up Rashad . I don't wanna see you again and if you show up at my house again .. Ill- ..."

I stopped even though im a cold blooded person im starting to get a soft spot for King .. I don't like it .. I can't even tell him im going to kill him because I would be lying to myself and I don't do lies . I just stood there a bit .

"Leave King . Just leave ." " you won't even let me explain!" He yelled. "You either fucked her , been fucking her since yall broke up , still fuck with her or she gave you top or yall kissed !" I said .

He looked down . "Maan get the fuck out , I don't wanna play these games with you yo and im not , you just another one of these nigg-" .

Chapter 6 😳 lord whaat is finna happen next 😂.
Yeah I know this chapter short 😒 sorry.
Follow me on IG _xijee
Follow me on Twitter Luuhshorty__