Momma ?

Summer

I woke up to King still beside me . I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face . I got a text from Sky .

*Texting Mode*
T4L 💸👭👑 : 4 down 1 to go.

Me: Thats a lock 🔒. Now get chaa ass home with some mc donalds 😁.

*Texting Mode Off*

I sat my phone down and washed and brushed my teeth . I felt arms wrap around me I smiled and turned around to see kings face .

"Goodmorning Summer ." He said . "Goodmorning yuck mouth." We both laughed and I handed him a tooth brush. I walked out and layed on my bed to watch tv .

He walked in the room "wanna go to this party tonight?" He asked . "Yeah." I said not taking my eyes off the screen . Just then my sister walked in .

"Here bitch ." She said throwing the mc donalds bag . I began to eat . "Dang ma , not gone give me any ?" He asked . "Here greedy ." I said throwing the bag at him .

"Sky ! We going to a party tonight bitch !" I yelled . "Thats a bet !" She yelled back .

King layed on the bed . I started humming. "Can you sing to me ma ?" He asked

I layed back .. And looked in his eyes and sang

"Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me
When I look in your eyes, I feel alive
Some days we say words that don't mean a thing
But when you holding me tight, I feel alive "
I stopped and looked down .

He lifted my chin up and kissed me . I kissed him back . "That was beautiful ma.." He said looking me in my eyes . I looked him in his . I looked away . "Is that how you feel about me Summer?" "Huh?" I said trying to play dumb . "You heard me." He said . "Yeah maybe .." I said softly .

His phone rang "wassup?" He said .... "Ite." He hoped up and put his clothes on . "Where you going ?" I said softly. "I gotta go ." He said kissing me and leaving.

I layed back and slowly went to sleep.

Sky woke me up . "It's 7 pm bitch get up when this party start ." She said "Ima text King right now." I said looking at my phone . He already texted me told me be ready by 8 .

"Get in the shower bitch we gotta be ready by 8!" I yelled . She bust in the room "8 bitch !? ... No not you girl 😒 .. Im talking to my fucking sister dammn always trying to fuss .. Man keyshia don't make me knock yo fucking head off girl ." Sky said fussing with some new bitch 😂 yeah she like girls too .

"Oooo baaae who you talking to ? Come back to bed baae ." I said acting like I was another girl . She looked at me mad as hell . "Maan naah that was my sister maan 😒 Maan whatever bye ." She said hanging up "you play too much trick ." She said "stop having so much hoes then bitch ." I said walking to the bathroom getting in the shower .

I took a 15 min shower and getting out . I walked to my closet and got out some grey tights , LA shirt and my aqua 11s and white polo hat . I flat ironed my hair . I looked at the clock it was 75o.

Sky came in my room with a red bucket hat on some black tights and a white crop top on with her low top concords .

King came right on time , we hopped in the car and started riding .

We pulled up at the party King was dapping everybody up . All the girls was giving me and sky dirty looks . We just smiled and kept dancing .

I went to go get a drink until someone tapped me . I turned around to see this boy . "Heey ma can I get yo name ?" He said licking his lips . I felt a kiss on my neck causing me to shiver and arms wrap around waist . I looked back to see King . He smiled and pulled me to the dance floor .

"You don't need to be drinking any way you start tripping." He said in my ear . We danced all night .

Then King turned around and heard his niggas fighting and everyone ran outside and King ran up to help it was a whole riot . It was bitches fighting niggas fighting , niggas fighting bitches . Titties and ass everywhere , people shirts ripped , blood everywhere.

I looked over to see King getting jumped. Hell naah my nigga not getting jumped around me . Me and Sky ran up swinging. I uppercutted one nigga causing him to fall back . Sky was handling the other . King got up and started fighting the other one . Nigga slammed me I was still swinging.

I saw King run up and kick him in his jaw , nigga was knocked out I hopped up . "Where my sister !?" I yelled . I seen some nigga on sky I took a brick and hit his ass over his head , knocked his ass out . King grabbed me pulling me to the car . BANG !

I fell to the ground .. "Summer !" I heard Sky cry . "Summer ! " I heard King yell . My eyes were getting heavy ... My breath became heavy .. Maan I just wanna die already .. This shit hurt ... My eyes slowly closed .

"Summer ?" I heard my mothers voice . "Momma ?" I looked around she appeared right in front of me . "Baby .. Why you going after them ... We trained yall so yall can get away from them and all of this not to kill .. This isn't you .. Its not Sky either .." She said sheding a tear .

I grabbed her face . " yall are dead because of them .. -" "we are dead because our choices me and your father are looking over yall baby .." She said interrupting me .

"Im dead now momma .." I said sheding a tear .

HOW WAS CHAPTER 9?
I NEED COMMENTS
FOLLOW ME ON IG _xijee
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER luuhshorty__