Crazy Love

*1 month later*

Sky

I was on snapchat and seen King's snap ... What ? Wait . Wait .

"Summer !" I yelled she came down and I showed her .

She looked but no words came out . "Naah somen aint right ." She said . "Call Shawn ." She said .

Summer

I was wondering I seen this bitch one night when me King and his friends was having a party she kept looking at me ... Navaya is her name . She was just with this nigga Shawn though .

Sky called Shawn "wassup Sky ?" He answered. "Summer , what happened?" I said me and Shawn call each other brother and sister always been close since we was little, Sky dated him for a while but Navaya broke them up , so sad right ? Shawn don't know about me and Sky plan or what we about. "Put it on moms ." "I put it on moms" I said .

"She all bout money she fuck with the nigga Rick but for some reason she targeting the niggas that got more money then him and any nigga thats on top so trigga can kill him . I was with her one night at a hotel and we was fucking some niggas came in and fucked me up and stabbed me ... Someone called 911 ... I want all of em dead but I don't react quickly you know that . Now she on to that nigga King she finna get him ." He said .

Yeah Shawn gets hella money got his own trap and everything got niggas working for him but he in New Haven .. But King ? He a trap lord ..? .. He never told me . Shawn ain't kill her yet cause it's too soon to react on it cause thats what her and Trigga expect .

Rick is the nigga that run all New York .. He is what I call the boss . He real tough to get to . Navaya not killing King or my brother.. Truth is I really love King ... Yes love ..

"Bet we got you bro ." I said hanging up .

Around the time me and King was fucking with each other I became so close with his bestfriend Anthony .. We also call each other brother and sister , but since me and King stopped talking , me and Anthony don't talk bout him we do hang out though.

Today Anthony called me and told me come see him at his house , me and Sky hopped in the car and drove there .. Guess who

King sat right there on the couch with Anthony right next to him ... I looked right at Anthony.

"Whats the problem ?" I said sitting on the couch avoiding eye contact with King .

"Look Summer I-"

"Anthony what you call me here for ?" I said cutting off King .

"Sis just hear him out ." He said with his head down .

"You fuck her ?" I asked King

"Im chilling ." He said looking away .

"You ... Disgust me ... " I said tearing up.

"Not for public Summer ." Sky mummbled looking at me .

"I want to be with her .. Im - "

"Sorry ? .. Im sorry I was never good enough.. To be with you , but karma ... Is so good I know she will teach you how stupid it was to drop a down bitch for a nothing bitch ." I said getting up and walking to the door .

"Ant Ill call you later ." I said walking out holding the door for Sky .

"And your lucky my sister loved you enough to stop me from blowing ya fucking head off yo shoulders boy ." Sky said calmly before walking out .

"I want him and that bitch Summer why you aint just let me fight him right there maan !" Sky yelled getting in the car .

"They still gone be together so why ? If she aint directing shit we aint doing shit ! Fuck them bitches ! Straight like that !"I said crying now .

It hurt me that King did that to me .. I did so much .. But fuck it ..

King called me twice , I ignored it I got my answers and King not for me .

"We going to get bottles and weed Ant coming and Shawn they bringing some bitches we just chilling tonight alright ? " Sky said interrupting my thoughts .

"Itee." I said .

When we got home I got in the shower for a hour .. I cried ... Why people do this ?

When I got out Ant was already there but he needed to talk .

"Wassup ? " I said while in my walk in closet.

"Navaya... It's something bout her I don't know but it's something up with her ." He said scratching his head .

"Promise you aint gone say shit I got everything ite ?" I said .

"Promise." He said .

"She fuck with Rick , King a target just like my brother Shawn you will meet him tonight. They plan on killing King so Trigga can take over connecticut too he thought he killed Shawn but naah he pulled through ." I said .

"How you got it under control ? " he asked

I walked out the closet and grabbed his hand and walked him in I made him turn his head while I put the code in . The door slid open and turned him around .

His mouth dropped "Sister what the fuck ..."

"Ill tell you that story later on in life ." I said.

"I want in, my boy not going down I wanna help ." He said .

"Naah I-"

"Please .." He said looking me in my eyes

"Come here ." I said giving in and walking near the pistol.

"Take this , put it somewhere in the house but somewhere close the door ." I said giving it to him .

"Take this cord too , get Navaya phone and plug this end into it this chip at the end of it will sync everything too it deleted messages and everything will sync to this .. We can also track her and everything she do goes to this computer. Wait till it get to 100% call me and ill come get it I don't care if she there I won't put hands on her she hasn't said shit to me or my sister ." I said

He looked at me . "I got you ."

After we talked we went downstairs and turned up ! We had a great night no drama ... No worries ..

Who would have thought this whole thing would turn into a murder scene me and Sky came in looking for our parents killer now we gotta kill others ...

Thats what love do to you ...

Comments !?
Follow me on IG _xijee
Follow me on Twitter luuhshorty__