Gettin' to the trap

Sky

It was not long before they got us on a plane. I wonder where they was taking us. I wasn't afraid though because I know where we have to be nobody is gone get in the way , me and my sister are young but we were trained to fight and kill now we know why. I knew from the very moment what was going on when my dad said it and Summer did too she just wanted them to say it. We gotta get to the trap. The paper gave us all our instructions and we doing it all.

"Where to ?" I asked Summer looking at the paper.

"Cali where the trap is. So cali where we going." She said staring out the window.

"Its real fucked up they took them right before our eyes Summer." I said tearing up at the thought.

"Yeah I know but one thing we gone do is get revenge one . By . One . Momma and daddy taught us everything we need to know they time just came if it won't they time god woulda let them survive. Suck ya fucking tears up it aint no crying in public you save ya tears for closed doors." She said holding my hand still staring out the window.

"We gone make it . " she said turning to me looking me in my eyes . "If it's the last thing i do we are dammmit." She said squeezing my hand.

It grew silent . It was silent for the rest of the ride, I slowly drifted to sleep.

"Get up we here ." I heard Summer say as she got up.

"Dont talk to nobody don't look at nobody and don't run off . You know the mission from here . " she said sitting down in the airport. I did what was told.

Summer got up to talk to the lady , moments later she walked back with the lady.

"Come on we going to the bathroom." She said walking off . I got up and followed summer into the bathroom stall.

She got down on her hands and knees. I stepped up and unlocked the window and hopped out reaching for Summers hand she grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

"Address? " i said

"1539 central ave. " she said putting the paper back in her pocket. I started to walk before Summer stopped me.

"Come on now we been walking too damn much we finna get a car." she said taking her head band off wrapping it around her hand. She then punched the window out of a yellow charger and hopped in . I got in the passenger side and started looking through everything while she hot wired the car .

I found a mamba pistol 9x19 mm , 400 dollars and a diamond ring . Swear to god motherfuckers dumb for even keeping these things in here.

The sound of the engine snapped me out my thoughts. We started riding .

"What you find . " Summer said .

"Pistol , 400 beans and a diamond ring." I said putting everything in my lap and chilling.

"What kinda place you think this is ?" I asked

"Somewhere we comfortable at none to cute we just need somewhere to lay our head till we get older we still young mind just old." She said . I nodded.

"Then what ? , what bout school ?" I said a little concerned.

"Fuck it Sky we need to survive plus we aint got nobody to enroll us we aint trusting nobody , all we doing is trynna find these niggas and kill em , thats all my mind set on ." She said gripping the steering wheel.

She stopped the car and got out . I did as well she took the gun and shot right at the gas tank causing the car to explode in flames. We walked to the place like nothing even happend .

Summer went in the plant pot and dumped it out and searched through the soil . Grabbed the key and opend the door. The place wont big but wont small . "It's cool ." I said going to the room and laying down and going to sleep quickly.

* THE NEXT DAY*

Summer

I got up and searched around the house didn't find nothing . Now I know they aint leave us with nothing they out the rabbit ass mind foreal. I then sat down put my head down ... Couple minutes later I looked at the painting on the wall and walked over to and took it off the wall . And saw a little hole I stuck my finger through and it opened then appeared a safe with a note that read " Who got the best daddy in the whole wide world!?"

"We got the best daddy in whole wide world." I said tearing up as i put the code in. Our birthday , oh my god how i missed them . I opened the safe and pulled out 3 duffle bags and a brief case. I opend them all . Oh my fucking god 2 bags of money and 1 bag and the brief case filled with guns.

"Bumbaclot !" I yelled snatching the bag and running in Sky room .

"Bitch we aint never gone starve !" I said pouring the money on her.

She jumpped up " Bitch what the fu-" her mouth dropped . "Where the fuck you get this from." She said I grabbed her hand and lead her to the other stuff. She dropped to her knees "bumbaclot." She whispered. She started crying I held her .

" we can buy clothes , and food and decorate and just chill yo ! Like whatever we want maan !" I yelled while jumping up and down .

I immediately got a stack and we went to the grocery store we bought everything we wanted and got back to the house . We started putting groceries away " We set for years maan till we old enough to get a job." I said dancing around .

Everything wasn't alright but it's gone get better cause i got my twin to support me and money and protection I know my parents proud of us getting away it's sad how old we are and what we just went through ... It don't matter though we gone make it . Shit gone be the death of me maan but I gotta do it .

The rest of the night we played the J Cole Cd " Forest Hills Drive"
How the second chapter ??
Song they was listening to on the side :)
Next chapter the going to be teenagers :)
Follow me on ig _xijee
Follow me on twitter Luuhshorty__