I need Summer

Sky

I turned around to see this nigga running, I ran after him . I pulled out my pistol shooting him in the back of his leg before he can even hit the corner. "Aaah !" He screamed .

"You killed my sister!" I yelled "I tried yo aim for King not her !" BANG!

I walked back crying. Summer's nigga ran up to me looking me up and down . "Did he shoot you ? Are you okay ?" He asked . " he dead ! Take me to my sister! " I yelled .

We hopped in the car and sped off to the hospital. I ran in the building. "Summer Jones ." I told the lady at the desk . "Please sit in the waiting room." She said , we did as told .

"Maan im sorry , I didn't know this was going to happen I-" "did you plan it ? , did you know they was going to be there ?" I asked . "No " he said . "Then shut the fuck up with all that sorry shit its not yo fault ." I said looking at my ring .

"King ? Thats yo name ?" I asked still looking at it . "Yeah " he answered "I don't know why he was trying to kill you and yo boys but keep my sister from around that shit if she make it outta this room ." I said

"Okaay " he replied "what are you anyways ? " I asked "what ?" He said "what are you ? , what you do ? Sell drugs ? Gang bang ? What is it King ?" I asked .

"Drugs ." He said "hmm cool I guess ." I said "whats up with heat you pulled the trigger like it wont none ." He said "if you around long enough youll hear the story one of these days maybe if its brought up . " I said answered .

The doctor came out I hopped up . "Family of Summer Jones ?" The doctor asked "Me thats me "I said bracing myself . "Well the bullet hit her near her spine she woulduve been paralyzed." He said "but ?" I said . "She lost a lot of blood and is currently in a coma." He said . My eyes teared up I need my sister ..

"Can I see her ?" I asked . "Room 204 " he said . Me and King walked to the room . There she was with all these machines hooked up to her I just wanted to break down .

"Summer .. " I said walking slowly up to her . "You can't leave me maan don't leave me here alone , we lost momma and daddy already maan just come back to me baby girl we stronger then this maan ." I said tearing up . "I just gotta go maan ." I said walking out .

King

Me and Sky walked to the room . Summer .. " Sky said walking slowly up to her . "You can't leave me maan don't leave me here alone , we lost momma and daddy already maan just come back to me baby girl we stronger then this maan ." She said tearing up . "I just gotta go maan ." She said walking out .

I sat there .. Summer is so beautiful.. She can't die maan she too young for this her sister need her .. I need her .. She made a nigga smile and laugh . Her smiling just makes my day ..

I kissed her on her forehead and moved the chair closer to her . A nigga can't see my shorty like this I gotta stick by her . I laid back and fell asleep.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "King go home and shower you smell like yesterday." Sky said . I laughed she crazy . I got up kissed Summer on the forehead and left .

2 months later

Summer still in a coma .. A nigga been smoking like a nigga mind gone bad . I been visiting her everyday . I heard a knock at the door .

"Daddy ! " Prince said . "Heey little man hows daddys prince?" I asked him "good ." I let him run around the house .

I went to close the door . "King ?" Tylisha said . "What?" I said "you can't speak ? No conversation?" She asked . "Maan my shorty find out im even looking at another girl she will put a knife at both of our throat ." I said closing the door .

"Shorty ? You bringin her around my son ? Maan give me my child bitch !" She yelled banging on the door . " maan carry yo ass before I get her sister over here to put yo ass on yo neck." I said walking away .

Yes I got a 2 year old son . Yes ima tell Summer I just need time .. I don't want her thinking I still fuck with my baby momma and if she really down she will accept it .

I was giving Prince a bath when I noticed a blue and green bruise on him . What kind of shit is this ? She hitting my son yo ? I called tylisha .

"Why Prince got a bruise on his back ?" I asked her . "King wtf you talking bout !?" She yelled . "Bitch I find out you or any nigga you fucking with ima kill both of you ." I said hanging up .

I was livid , I need Summer here .

Chapter 10 how was it ?
Follow me on IG _xijee
Follow me on Twitter luuhshorty_
Comments please !