Too Easy

| 7 Years Later |
Summer and Sky Above
They are now 17

Summer

It is now summer time , shit we making it we still been on the hunt for these niggas 6 years after we left . we went back to the house and collected some shit we dusted down the house and collected any kind of hairs we went in our parents room and searched high and low places the dumb asses wouldn't think to look and found her diary we found out his name which is Roman and me and Sky just scanned they faces we know each and every structure of these niggas faces.

we decided to buy 2 houses back in bridgeport , one to lay our head and the other for our dirty work . Just until we kill them then we gone , we been here for 5 months now we just been watching their every move the only bad thing is we havent seen the guy that is in control of it all . The one that looked me in my eye after my parents were killed infront of me and my sister.

Its a humid summer night and Right now we are sitting in our black benz watching these niggas now . We found out where each and everyone of them stay and their families.

One of these motor mouth motherfuckers gone speak up bout where this man at and where this bitch be at and how his house work I know he got security cameras everywhere has to.

Today we plotting on 2 of the 4 niggas that were apart of the murders of my parents that day. They were at the club called "trixey " me and Sky got went through the back door and got in all we seen was ass and titties nasty ass bitches that don't have no respect for themselves. All you smelled was sweat , the shit made my skin crawl we need to do this and do it quick before i throw up.

Me and Sky went over to the 2 bitches that been trickin on these niggas since we got here.

"Aye yall wanna make 500 each ?" I said to one of the girls . They looked at each other . "Hell yeah !" They slurred in unison . "I need yall to go over to those 2 guys and tell them meet you out back and give us a signal when done ite ?" I said . They nodded and walked away .

We watched as they walked over to them and talked to them all four of them were now walkin towards the door . One of the girls turned around and waved us to come . We followed them to the back and me and sky put our silencers on our guns. I peeked around the corner to see if they was there and here these bitches are on they knees made my stomach knot up "Knees , shoot at they knees we want these niggas alive ." I whispered to Sky. She nodded. "Now ." I said as we both ran up and shot at the ground near them causing the girls to jump back then aimed and shot where we were supposed to and watched them fall .

Sky gave them their money and they stumbled off . I shook my head and put tape over they mouth and gun butted them to knock they ass out, we then tied they hand and feet up . "Dirty ass bitches getting they dick sucked in a alley by bitches they dont know I hope them bitches catch herpes all in they mouth yo foreal ." I said bugging the shit I just saw and me and Sky dragging these niggas to the trunk .

We pulled up at the house , hopped out and dragged these niggas to the basement and tied em to the chair . Sky grabbed some water and threw it on them , they woke up and groand in pain we walked over to them.

"I will kill you bitches as soon as I get out of this shit I swear to god if I won't tied up I woulda beat both of yall asses! " he yelled making me chuckle. "Yall leader , where he at you reckless talkin bitches." I said .

"We won't tell you fuck you both !" The other man spoke up .

"Hmm imma ask yall bitches one more time before I start drawing blood from yall niggas." I said as I wrapped my head band around my hand and Sky picking up a knife . "Where he at?" I said holding his one of the niggas jaw and Sky doing the same to the other . "Fuck you !" He said spitting in my face . I punched his ass right in his mouth making him bleed and groan . I whipped my face . Sky took the knife and stabbed the other guy right in his thigh .

"Whatever ya homeboy do wrong , you doing wrong so yall both get punished , the more yall disrespect the more bodies yall gone see dropping starting from yall baby mommas to ya mothers . Every day 2 different people 2 funerals a week bitches , ya family bout to die because of yall dumb ass desicions . I mean i don't give a fuck I just need answers ." I said throwing my hands up.

"Yall won't do shit ! Touch my family il-" "You'll what !? Kill me ? Bitch you can't walk ! Neither of yall ! Fuck you gone do to me nigga ? None ! Exactly I got more control over yall life then you do ! "I said cutting him off

"Better start talkin before ozzie start breathing on ya legs ." Sky said holding the ozzie up .

"He gotta house in New Haven deep in New Haven ." One of the niggas said . "And one in New London " the other one said . "Either of you been there before?" I asked . "Yes." They said together . "How it's set up ?" I asked "I won't say ." He said . "Let it breath for 2 seconds. Each ." I said standing back . Sky did as told . They both groaned in pain . "I need to ask again?" I asked . "Who are yall ? What do you want from us ?" One of the boys asked crying .

Sky

"Who are yall? What do you want from us?" One of the boys asked crying .

I grew angry I grabbed the knife and pointed it at one of them "bitch who are we ? We are the 10 year old little girls who parents got tooken from them because of 5 of you niggas ! Took they life right in front of our eyes you thought we wont coming back !? Huh !?" I yelled tearing up . These niggas made me cold blooded and I don't give a fuck if I gotta kill 10 ,20 or 100 niggas to find out where this nigga at .

The room grew silent .

"What is the address to his houses and where the other 2 ?" I said pacing back and forth . Nobody said nothing "Bitch !" I yelled grabbing the knife "Where they at!" I yelled cutting the side of one of their faces . "2539 chole ave ." The one I cut said groaning and crying . "3508 star rd." the other one said . "Stop being a little bitch ! " Summer yelled slapping the one crying across the face . She always hated tears I never seen her cry , she never let me cry in public at all but when we were home she let me cry on her shoulder.

"You won't crying when you held that gun at my head like I won't shit now was you ?"She said Holding the gun in his face . "Im sorry !" He yelled still crying . Pow ! Summer shot his right ear clean off . "What the fuck did I just say ? You supposed to be a real nigga but you crying ? Why ? Because you bout to see the light in a minute ? Please tighten up actin like a lil bitch ." She said getting irritated .

"Where are the other 2?" I asked getting impatient . "Trap house ." The other one said "where at duuh bitch. " I said slapping him "Off the corner of colonial in the hood ." He said . I nodded . "Okaay , come on Summer . " I said walking upstairs. We both got in the car and drove to our other trap I went in my room and laid back on my bed.

Summer

I walked in Sky's room . "What we finna do from here ?" I asked sky as she was looking at her ceiling .

"We lay low and chill for some weeks before we come for the other 2 ." She said closing her eyes . "We killing the other 2 ? " I asked . "Yup toma morning ." She said .

I nodded and went to my room . Laid on my bed I wanna go out and chill im 17 and never been out but tonight gone be different I looked at the clock it was only 5 pm damn we got they ass like midnight and we just now laying down . I got on my phone and started scrolling down my IG feed I only have a phone just in case I loose my sister and got a tracking device on it i got a IG because i might wanna go hang out and party , but there was a video that had girls twerking , the caption read "come out to taay taay party at 8 tonight till whenever we kick yall asses out " I laid back and thought maybe we should fuck with it tonight . I looked at my ceiling and slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up and saw it was 630 pm I hopped up and went to Sky room "wake up bitch ." I said pushing her . " what man ." She said with a attitude.

" we going to a party tonight now shower get dressed and make somen to eat im bout shower though first." I said . She nodded

I got in the shower , a nice long shower . Thinking about how tonight is going to go .

Chapter 3?? How was it ? :)
Follow me on IG _xijee
Follow me on Twitter Luuhshorty__