Strictly Business

Ant

Im not no gang banger or the shooting type I just smoke weed and chill 😂 .

I put the gun in the back of the stand where the tv is in the living room .

But look my maans not getting killed for no bitch .. Summer a good girl for him I don't see why he aint just stick to her .. I can't believe she got down like that I was too in shock to even ask what she do but ima do what she tell me to keep my boy safe I know she know what she doing .

After last night I had a mean hang over but I gotta get this shit done asap . The boys was over my house and Navaya . I swear when Summer get her in her hands ima bl-

"Yo Ant what you over there thinking about ?" Brandon said fucking up my thoughts .

Everybody looked at me .

"Yeah , you been quite lately ." Wayne said .

"Huh ? Oh nothing just about Chass we been arguing." I lied , Chass is my girlfriend I been with her for a year .

"Aww maan chill out all in yo feelings ." Jason said .

"Maan fuck you !" I said sticking my middle finger up .

"Someones angry ." Navaya said laughing .

"Bitch leave .." I mummbled , but they aint hear me .

Eventually King and Navaya went to the back room but left they phones

"Ant can you put my phone on the charger ?" Navaya said .

I picked up her phone and went in the kitchen I took the cord out my pocket and plugged it in .

Once it got to 100 I put it on the charger and texted Summer telling her I did it .

10 minutes later her and Sky was pulling up everybody stopped and stared when they walked in the door .

She came and sat next to me , I slid her the cord under the table and she put it in her purse .

"So brother .. How was your day ?" Summer said .

Then King and Navaya walked in , she rolled her eyes .

Summer aint pay no attention to them but Sky mean mugged her .

King eyes widen when he seen her .

"It was good sister what about yours ?" I said

"Good 😌." She said .

"Interesting cause I wanna know if this bitch gone speak up ." Sky said

"Who she talking to ?" Navaya said .

"Naah this war you don't want shorty 👌." Summer said .

Sky put her hand up like a gun . "Bang ." She mouthed towards Navaya.

King aint say a word .

"Come on yall ." I said to Summer and Sky .

They got up and Sky walked in between King and Navaya.

"Hoes ." Sky said walking out

"Lock up the house Deshawn ." I said .

All 3 of us hopped in the car and drove off they house .

When we got there we sat in confrence room .

Summer hooked up the chip on the computer and everything showed up on the tv in the room .

Messages, pictures.. Everything!

We went to the messages with her and Rick .

She talked about Summer and Sky ... And King .. How she trynna kill him in a couple of weeks, Rick talking about how he just gone send his boys to beat his ass real quick cause he know they fucking .

I looked over to see Summer tearing up and Sky face twisted up , my face in disgust.

"Look where they say they gone meet and day and time ." Sky said .

"Downtown, tonight at club looms ." Summer said .

"Thats where we supposed to go but Navaya not going just me and the boys ." I said .

"Yall not going stay in the house some way some how don't let Navaya find out until its too late , me and Sky gone be there already ." Summer said .

Everyone got up and left out the room .

Summer was taking me home , we got in the car .

"Sis .. I don't want you getting hurt." I said

"I'm fine .. Its for King ." She said

I tried to say something else until she pulled up at the house .

"You are safe .. Ill make sure of it ." She said .

"Ple- "

"Anthony come on !" King yelled .

I got out and walked towards him .

I gave him a blank stare ... It hurts me to know Summer is putting her life in danger for a nigga that left her for another bitch ..

"Yo ? Wassup with you maan ?" Jason said .

I just walked in the house and played the game for like an hour, I got so caught up in the game I forgot bout the time .

Everyone bussed through the door .

"Oh my god maan what you doing yo !" King yelled .

"Let's go tomorrow maan ." I said irritated .

Deshawn say my look and knew it was something wrong .

"Yeah lets just get turnt here ." He said

Everyone sighed .

"Ite ." Everyone said walking out .

Summer

Me and Sky sat in the car looking at some niggas across the street from the club they was in a black car .

"Thats them , I can tell by where they parked ." Sky said .

"Bomb under the car cause the driver going to drive off ." I said .

We got out and walked like we was going to someone house .

We payed 4 girl to walk to the car and talk to them .

"Get in the window and front girls put your ass in the mirror and everyone put ya hand on the roof when they not looking when the girls in the back see us get to the back walk off , understand?" Sky said .

They nodded and walked off .

I texted Anthony and Shawn and told them we loved them .

We saw them talking and they gave us the signal .

We put our black flags over our mouths .

"15 seconds then shoot on your right ." I said .

We ran up to the back of the car , I slid under and started attaching the bomb .

I looked at my watch 5 seconds.

2 seconds pasted I rolled to the left and by then the 15 seconds was up we shot the 2 people in the back .

Sky took the passanger head and bashed it into the dashboard and Sky snatched him out the car and shot him

The driver sped off but Sky hopped in the car the car went off the road and crashed and blew up .

I ran to the flames and Sky walked beside me dusting herself off .

"Bitch don't you ever do that shit I said punching her in her shoulder."

Comments !?
Follow me on IG _xijee
Follow me on Twitter luuhshorty__