18(E)

Phoebe

I took Abi's hands and walk inside the packhouse, but before stepping inside, I send a link to the pack and inform them of the debriefing meeting. I even contact the ones in the angel territory to listen to the alpha link. I led Abi to my room; she walked in, looking around. 'you were such a cute baby," she said. I smile, thanks bae, now come here I said as I handed my hands to her to hold. I drag her to the bed and have her laid down on my chest so she could relax faster. I can still feel her waves of anger in our bond.

What were you thinking? Why didn't you contact me before you left? You know who I am, babe, use me! He manage to hit you; you had me thinking of the worse. I just got you, and I don't see me without you--she said after a long silence.

I'm sorry, baby, I didn't think of that. Ryan, the guy you call Mr.Tall to link me and said emergency, and I just rush; I'm not used to letting people know of my whereabouts. I'll try to remember next time. I only got hit because I could have felt your anger, so I wanted to feel what had got you upset. Forgive me for worrying you, I said with puppy eyes.

Fine, just make sure next time, I'm aware. I know you couldn't link me, but link your team and believe me, I can see they worry about you.

I lean in and give her a kiss. After laying for a while, we got up and went toward the meeting hall. I saw the old elders sitting in front rows; I saw the group chat for alphas going crazy with a message about the missing elders, so I send them a picture. Not a minute later, I was getting calls.

'Good evening, ladies and gents; I hope all of you guys are okay after the earlier events. A Funeral will be set up for Caroline with viewing if anyone wishes to say goodbye. As all of you have witnessed earlier, I have found my mate in the Angel moon pack. I am not sure what we are doing yet, but no need to worry or stress because I won't be leaving you guys. When I took the alpha position from my father, I vow to protect you guys until my dying days, and I plan on keeping the promise. My door is always open as usual even when I am absent from here; just link me; I always call or text message away. The same goes for your beta and gamma.'

Everyone cheer and yell congratulations; I felt excited; I was floating in ecstasy. I felt amazing. I felt relief and stress-free; if only I kept my thoughts to myself, what happened next wouldn't have happened.

Abitha:

I watched Phoebs take the old elder's picture and send it to the group chat; even Kyla and Schnei were answering the sudden connection loss. She stood up and deliver a powerful speech; I was in awe of her, especially when everyone got up and applaud and scream her name and congratulations. They listen tentatively and capture all of her words. She looks happy, lighter with the way she kept smiling. She sends everyone to get ready for bed as I made my way back to my territory with her and the elder guys joining me for interviews and training.

I still had my leader meeting to deliver even though it was already 10pm at night; I walked inside my office where everyone was waiting for me. What are you doing here, Andy and Samara?

Duh, I'm here to find out what's happening with my pack and mate, he said, rolling his eyes, yeah and this is a meeting for leaders, but I'm too tired for this. Just make sure this stays in this room until I speak to the pack. When I'm done here, you'll find 12 guys outside, even though they no longer have powers, treat them with respect. Place them in the eastern building for me from room 300-312; make sure you know who's in which room. Thanks in advance, Andy! He nodded his head as feedback.

This isn't really my plan, more like my mother's. Some of you won't understand when I said that, and I don't have the energy to explain tonight, so we'll go into more details later on. But the only conclusion that came from her was we merging the packs. This would be a special pack with 2 groups of leaders. Exactly how we are. Exceptions would be Phoebs and me because while I play alpha for my group, I'll have to play luna for Phoebs group and vice versa. Kyla & Schneider, with your mate, are still my beta and gamma; those that need to transfer will transfer like Sam and Andre. Since it's a big pack with 1 name, Andy or Samara won't have to choose which pack they want to join since technically they'll be in the same pack already. We will be the largest pack ever existed and more prominent than the palace pack. Questions? I ask.

How about the living situation? we have a town in between us, so how would we merge? Schneider stated. On my way to White moon territory today, I spoke to the king and inform him I would be getting the middle part cause my pack is growing, and since he never had trouble with me, he already sends me everything. I thought you guys had already signed and send it back, but I guess not. Didn't you guys check the pack email today? I ask them, raising an eyebrow in question, and for some reason, everyone was blushing.

Great, so while I was busy fighting, killing, and telling my secrets, y'all were naughty. Shame, I said, laughing. When I finally stop, I grab my queen's hand, walking out, I yell I'm about to head to bed; I would say ima go have fun too, but we all can see how exhausted I am, so sleep tight and be up early tomorrow for changes. Everyone is excused from school tomorrow. Goodnight!

Goodnight, they all scream back. I love you yell Kyla, always being extra.