5 (E)

I left school and drive to the building she had provided for us. If she thinks I'm sleeping in here tonight, she got something else coming, I said to myself. I can't believe I waited patiently for her, and this whole time she had a boyfriend, she was letting someone else touch her. I growled out of anger and accidentally scared some of my members. I decided to shift and let my wolf free so she could let some anger out, or this meeting won't go that well cause she'll be on edge.

After 45 minutes, I walked into the office I've been provided and decided to start working on Andy's punishment that I have to send to his alpha, aka my mate; I love saying that. Even if she doesn't punish him for me being jealous, she has to punish him for being disrespectful toward me. I plan on making his ass spend a week in the dungeon with no food or water. And sorry Samara but no visitors. He'll regret ever touching what's mine.

When I was done sending it to her email, I link my leaders and tell them to be in the meeting on time and to informed her that I'll be late because I was busy doing work. I'm really not; I'm going for a nap, and since she could have been late because she was kissing, why can't I be late sleeping? While lying down, my mind started wondering about my mate, our future life together, and then I began to think how it would be a complicated move since we both alpha and have 2 different packs. One of us would have to leave. It cannot be me; I'm an only child, and if I give up my alpha title, then Anna would be alpha, and she already told me that's not going to happen since she didn't pay attention to any of our lessons. I sighed and decided to just sleep.

When I woke up, I got ready and went to the meeting area. I walked in while Abigail was giving her speech, and I saw her eyes in me, so I open my mouth and said, " I apologize for being late, but please continue," and then I smirk because I can see she was too busy staring at me. I wanted to get her attention and make sure she was upset that I wore a blue booty short that barely cover my ass and a red crop top with a military boot. Usually, that's not a way for an alpha to dress, but tonight, I'm not an alpha; I'm simply a girl here trying to seduce her mate. I can see other guys and girls staring at me, and I feel really uncomfortable, but I had a mission; I want her to see what she's missing, I want her to feel exactly how I felt when I saw her this morning or when she ran away. She finished her speech and told my group to send their alpha to her office, and she walked away with her beta and gamma following behind. I'm guessing she doesn't know I'm the alpha. I don't blame her though, I didn't think she was the alpha either. I'm giving her 5 minutes and then head upstairs.

In the meantime, I decided to mingle with my pack and friends. I approach my squad, and they all stare at me from top to bottom, and I just laugh. Sam was the first one to talk ---you are planning on killing her tonight? I chuckle; you have no idea I mind-link her. Samara then said to me, when you go up there, she will curse your ass for dressing like this; I already saw it in her eyes, her wolf eyes came out, and I just shake my head at them and laughed, ignoring their teasing.

Samara, I forgot to tell you, love, Andy will spend a week in the dungeon, no food or drink, and no visitors, so I suggest you speak to him tonight because when I come back down, he's going to be punished.

She pouted and started pleading, come on, Phoebs, forgive him, and I promise I'll keep him in check, and I'll make him apologize to you again and actually mean it. We talked after school, and he is a virgin, making your mate pure unless she had a previous boyfriend, but he told me they were together for 4 years. The only sexual thing they did was kissing, oral, and seeing each other naked, but they never got further than that because they made a pact to save their virginity and mark for their mate. And it turns out your mate believes she is straight, so that's why she probably ran away.

I had already sent the paper to her email, but for you, I'll tell her to forget about it, but the next time that happens, he'll get whipped and spend some time in the dungeon. You know I don't like anyone disrespect me. I work very hard to make sure I earn respect from everyone; that is why we are the number 2 pack in the US, I told Ara.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I walk away to go speak to Alpha Angel, my mate.