2 (E)

4th period went by with no problem, I had a chance to chat with the new kids and introduce myself as the alpha, and of course, Sam apologizes after she finds out. I invited them to sit with us at lunch. As we walked to the cafeteria, I stop by my locker, and everyone waited for me. I asked Sam for her alpha since we were supposed to meet before school starts, but I was running late and did not get a chance to, and she let me know that she is meeting them in the cafeteria. After leaving my locker, Kyla was walking with Sam, and Andy kept telling me that Sam smell so delicious and I told him, maybe your mate is in that pack, and he just shrugged it off and hold my hand. As we get close to the cafeteria, I stopped, and everyone looks at me. I mind-link Kyla and inform her that my mate is inside the cafeteria and I do not want to go inside yet, but she, being stubborn as a mule, wouldn't have it; instead, she pushes forward and opens the door for me. I strengthen myself and look around only to find this pairs of green eyes staring at me and my wolf yelling, MATE MATE MATE, I panic and bolt out, and this is where you came in, you know the crazy girl screaming no in the hallway---sigh.

I drove home in silence, something I never do, and I am never alone either.I went straight inside the kitchen, grab a bottle of apple juice, and walked up to my room. I lay down and decided to take a nap; after all, I have a meeting with the white moon pack alpha and all the new kids; we had to go over a couple of rules. Before I fall asleep, I found myself questioning the moon goddess choice for me. I'm not gay, am I? I was always attracted to man so why a female zzz zzz zzz

'Get your ass up and explain to me what happens? Why you ran? Who was it?" Kyla said.

'Kyla, shut up and let her answer," Schneider said.

I sat and grabbed my pillow and bring it close to my chest, and looked at my best friends staring at me. I sigh and say, "it's a girl," and I put my head down, and all I heard was the shocking expression, and of course, Kyla being Kyla started screaming, "OMG OMG, our only straight BFF is mated to a girl, that's hilarious, you seriously telling me, you were never attracted to a female before?"

No, never. I always compliment guys, and I have a whole boyfriend for 4 years now, so what will I do? What should I do? And she is supposed to come over with her alpha for the meeting, I said.Schneider hug me 'baby, just explain that to her and apologized for running out, and the alpha is very nice too; we met her at lunch, she asked about you and trying to make sure you were okay, but we explain to her that you block everyone out of your link and turn off your phone. She also met her mate today, so she'll understand if you cancel the meeting.'

I cannot cancel the meeting; they need to agree to the rules before staying, and I cannot let my personal life mess up the pack business. I will just avoid her when I see her again, I sigh. Anyway, tell me, what did I miss afterward? And why are you smiling? I know why Kyla is.Schneider blush and said I found my mate, and he is delicious; it is Andre; I was told you guys met earlier, the beta brother. I shriek and scream group hug, and the next thing I know, we all on the floor. "Yes bitches, we no longer mate less, well except you Abi, you need to decide what you're going to do, you cannot stay single, and I am not trying to hurt you, but as your BFF I must tell you, Andy found his mate too, that's why he's not here. He's trying to explain it to her because she saw you guys making out this morning'.

Aww, I replied, O my, you do not think my mate saw too--I groaned, this is going to be a tough week. Anyway guys, meet me in my office-we got work to do before the meeting.I rush off to the bathroom and start getting dress to make my way down the stairs. I grab an apple from the kitchen and make my way to the office. 'Afternoon alpha,' some of my pack members said as I pass them, and they kept running before I even had the chance to answer. I remember when I was that carefree, I chuckled.

Schneider and Kyla made it to the office before me as I saw them sitting inside. 'Okay, guys, I need a list of everyone we met so far and their position. It is 3;30, the meeting does not start until 6pm since they are situated in their new place. I gave them the building in the west, so they will not have to drive back and forth from our territory to theirs. So, Kyla, I need that from you, and Schneider, I need you to go to the store and buy some drinks and food and tell the chef I need some fried meat after the meeting; I will just do greet and meet after the meeting, that way you guys can get to know your mates and vice versa. I heard a rumor that many of my members have met their mate in that pack, so why not mingle, but I expect everyone to go to school tomorrow morning or be faced with the consequences.'

Yes, alpha-they replied and bow their head before heading to their office.

I found myself daydreaming of my mate and saw how happy we came to be, but I was still asking myself whether I was ever attracted to a female? or am I drawn to a female? Why a female mate? What is the moon goddess trying to do? What will my parent say? Will the pack accept her as a Luna? I was so deep in thought that I didn't even hear the knock on the office door--"come in."

So, Abi, what were you thinking about? Kyla said.

I was not thinking of anything; what makes you think I was thinking of something? I reply defensively. Well, someone is in defense mode, she chuckles.

Can I help you with something, Kyla? she raised her hands as she surrenders and then went to business. Listen, she said, we have training tomorrow after class, and I wanted to know if we can invite the moon pack because they will need to train as well and; I got the list for you with name and ages.

I saw Kyla's lips move, but I was in deep thought, thinking of my mate and how we would not have an heir. I always wanted kids, and then something came to mind, and I spoke out loud and out of turn--wait, Schneider said you guys met the alpha earlier, and she is a she? and she met her mate too?

hmm, yes, Kyla replied.

---well, who is her mate I said? 

I don't know; she didn't want to say Kyla answered back and went back into business mode.