25(E)

I could feel Abigail on edge, and at that moment, I knew B was my third mate. I so badly wanted to tell Phoebe, but with my betas already in rage, it isn't the best thing to do because that's their luna, and of course, I'll also have an enrage alpha to control, so I kept my mouth shut while I was thinking of every way to kill this man if my mate is not pure.

Why are you so quiet? Ask Red, and that only had everyone turn and look at me. Abi, I understand you upset, but you cannot break the wheel said Kyla, and I realize that I was clutching the wheel to the point where my fingers were turning white. I also lost the battle with Abigail, as she gained control and screamed in anger, 'whoever dares touch my mates will die in my hands, they'll set a perfect example for everyone who wants to gets on the bad side of the moon goddess daughter.' She let so much aura out that when she turns and looks in the car mirror, the warriors following the RV actually stop their car and let their neck out in submission, so were Kyla and Sam with Red. I use that opportunity to gain control back and just park the RV. I remove my seat belt and jump out of the car, shifting before I land in my paws. I can hear everyone screaming my name, but I had to run; I had to let my anger out, or I would unleash it on them, and I didn't want that. Abi and I were frustrated.

After an hour of running, I was hit with the smell of rogues. I follow the scent to a compound. I can tell that my leaders were following me, even Red keeping up with them. One of the warriors drove the RV; I hope they are not still where I left them. Why are you guys here? This is a pack territory, Abigail said firmly. I can see their legs shaking, but one of them approaches me slowly, showing his neck in submission while the female was blocking some pups. I'm sorry for trespassing in your land, Alpha, but we were just passing through.

Why are the kids shaking that much? I ask, calming myself down just a little bit and pulling my aura back in. I'm sorry again, Alpha, we were in this group, and we manage to escape, and they were chasing us, so we just stop to catch our breath; I guess they a little scared since it was the Alpha hunting us.

What is with Alpha abusing their powers? I growl and watch the kid actually pee on himself. I felt a little bad, so I approach him. Hi, sweetheart, I'm alpha Abitha, but you can call me Abi; I'm sorry for scaring you. Is there something I can do to make you feel better? The boy slowly lift his head and look at me 'can you please help me get my big sister and brother back? We had to leave them. I didn't want to, but they screamed at mom and dad to leave with my little sister and me'. I watch as the little sister came behind her dad, and I saw a handprint on her neck, and I hold in a growl to prevent scaring them again. 'Ple-e-ease Alpha, I miss Jas--smine and Joh-hn, I-I-I promise I-l-l -l be a good girl for mo-oom and dad, she was so scared that she was stuttering with her words while crying, I felt for the kid so now I know I have to help.

Don't worry, guys, I'll help. They forgot a minute ago, they were scared of me too cause the next thing I know, I was on the floor with them on top of me crying. I can see the parents wiping their eyes. I felt horrible.

Okay, can I know why you guys are rogue and where we are running from? I ask them while holding the kids. The dad stepped forward again, my name is Allan, and this is my mate Alexandra, and those two are John Jr and Jasmine Jr, but she answers to JJ. We were initially from the Alpha Josh territory, but we left and went to a new pack due to mistreating, only for it to turn out to be the same thing as alpha Josh. My two oldest right now is currently there cause when we were running, they got caught, and they made us take the younger ones, and I'm only looking for a place to place my wife and kids so I can go back for them.

I understand; however, this isn't my pack and the only reasons you are not being attacked right now, its because they can smell me here, so they already assume you with me. But if you want, I will help you get the kids back, and you can also join my pack, or I'll speak to this Alpha for you, I said with a serious face on, and you also don't have to worry about Alpha Josh anymore.

Thank you so much, Alpha, he said with tears in his eyes; I would be glad to join your pack.

Now tell me where we running to, I said, passing John to Kyla and then still holding JJ. We heading sou- before he can finish his sentence, we heard a growling behind us with about 15 wolves circling us.

So you guys think you can run, Alpha will enjoy having his fun with you guys and great new meat. Allan, you can start saying bye to your kids and mate cause this is the last time you'll see them, he said, smirking. 'What? this idiot doesn't see us there?' Abi said. She took control and growl at him loudly. He just laughs like this isn't his last day on the planet. I suggest we walk back there peacefully or not; I'm hoping you guys choose the latter, he said with a shrug. I mind link Phoebe to stand near the kid, and she looks shocked because I can do that without marking her, and she strolls, getting JJ from me and holding John's hand.

In my alpha voice, I suggest that you stand down and actually bring me to your so call Alpha cause I'm getting tired of hearing about him. He just laughs, replying, perfect, guess we're doing it the hard way, attack-he scream and then I saw everyone running toward us. Kyla quickly shift, and I see her holding her own; even Red was kicking some ass as well as Allan and Alexandra. I wasn't even trying my hardest. Kill them all, Abi said since she could smell them: they all have already lost their human side. In the corner of my eyes, I saw the leader going toward Pheebs, who's busy blocking the kids' view. I am getting tired of everyone attacking or trying to attack my mate.