23(E)

Abitha:

I don't think I like the mischievous smile I see on Kyla's face. But before I could refuse, Phoebe went ahead and agree. She has no idea what she just agrees on. The only thing is you can ask anything or share anything you want to, but no one can question it, I reminded them.

Sweet! Me first, Said Sam. Samarra is actually older than me, but growing up, we usually say I am, and now everyone truly believes that, well, everyone but my parents.

That's nice, babe, but we want the juicy things says Kyla, who receives a very much deserve glare from her mate.

I'll go; my first kiss was actually with Abi, and my second was Schneider, she said with a shrug.

What? Yell both Sam & Phoebe

Yeah, I had to figure out what I like, lollipop or cookies, she said with a shrug, still not realizing we about to die but then again, we only kiss, so that didn't really help, but I did know I like kissing Abi more so I decided to go on a date with this girl that kept asking me out, and it was at that moment that I realize cookies was the only way to go.

I look at Kyla like she grew a million head, and it's like she just realizes she's about to be in the dog house literally. I have to come up with a good one to avoid this argument right there; I know this isn't personal, but I'm looking for the king lost daughter, she has a right to the crown as soon as she's 18, and according to the king, that should be in a few months.

First of all, you're not that slick trying to avoid this talk. You lucky I can't ask questions but best believe we going back to it said Phoebs. Busted, said Abi snickering. But when did the king have a daughter? Thank you, mother, that works. Apparently, he never knew about her being alive, so it seemed when the queen was kidnapped, she was pregnant, and those bastards waited until she gave birth then kill her. He had assumed she didn't survive either, and then she heard from the group again, so he never stop looking for her, but now he's running out of time since we number one, he decided to ask for help I said slowly so everyone can process the information.

Why ask us now thought? —said, Kyla

I think cause I already told him I'm merging with my mate pack, so that's the two most potent alpha together, so he figured we'll be able to find her. We need to find her; she's key to my next move, I informed them. Before Kyla had a chance to ask another question, it looks like a small wolf cut in front of us, so I had to hit the break real hard to avoid hitting it. I miss it by like an inch. We got out of the RV in a rush to inspect the small wolf, help-she whispered before fainting. I was the only one able to hear the mind link even though she's not part of my pack.

What the? Now what? Ask Sam. Now we help said Phoebs; Kyla picks her up and gets her in the RV; Sam retrieves the emergency kit for me and babe, make some lunch for us since you the only one who can cook. We stopping here for the night until we can get some answers from her. I look at her in aww, taking charge when needed; she's truly a great leader. I move the RV to a rest area, and the rest of the guys pull up; we won't have to hunt today since we already had pre-made food.

I gave everyone a plate of food, and we were sitting outside eating and chatting, waiting on the she-wolf to wake up; she keeps moving, so I would say she's close too. We didn't want to wake her up because I need her at her 100% so she can tell me who she's running from and why. I heard groaning, so I stood up and walk to the RV to check up on her.

Nooo, please— she yells, jumping up.

You're okay, just a nightmare, I told her calmly, not wanting to scare her any more than she already is. You're safe with me; my name is alpha Abitha; let's get you some food, then we can talk. How does that sound? she just nodded her head at me. Soon her plate was empty, and she was in her legs again; she looks ready to leave, but before she can run, the warriors stood up. I don't mean no disrespect, alpha, but my mate, my best friend, brother, and mate depend on me making it to the kingdom. I've just been running for days without food or drinks, shifting left and right, so please, I can't waste more time. What business does she have in the kingdom? I can do more than the empire can do for you, now tell me, why are they in trouble?

This guy who claims to be an alpha, I heard his so call beta calling the king to let him know they have his daughter with us. She's my best friend, and if that's true, he can help save us plus the rest of the good people. We had to create a diversion for me to escape since I'm faster and smaller, and I know they will be punished because they help me run and feel my mate in pain, so please help me get to the kingdom, she said close to tears.

The good news is the king contacted Abi to find the kidnapped princess, so we don't have to go to the kingdom but do you by any chance know your previous location? And plus, your name would be helpful said, Kyla. I love how this girl can go from being goofy to business in less than a second. I don't have a name, they didn't bother giving us teenagers names, they basically kidnapped us from our parents pack as babies or kill our parents from what I heard them saying, but my friends and brother call me Red due to my red hair. It's a 3 days walk to the location, but since you're driving, it should be a day and a couple hours, and knowing them, they will move to a new location because they'll know I'll get help.

Thanks for the information Red—Said Sam.

We'll start the drive tomorrow, so in the meantime, tell me anything you can about this group and its purpose. Who's good, and who's ass am I kicking? Then you can get some rest or just relax. I'll go help them, and they'll be safe, I said after a while. She stood up and bow her head slightly, thank you, alpha and others, and thank you for stopping. Now that we can go save them, I need to come up with a plan on where we can stay, the princess has a home to go to, but I'm not sure where the others can and will go— she said softly