13(E)

Phoebe

I was standing there, barely blanking, when Abitha told me that the moon goddess comes in her physical form. That has never happened, not even for her previous kids. I know the story; I know Abitha, not their first kids, she should be their third, but why is Abi so different than the others. I didn't even realize that my mouth was open until Abi uses her fingers to close them. 'Have you ever met your siblings then, the one before you? Of course, I have; they drive mama crazy to come down with her, they not dead, you know, they have a whole place where they are buried but they not really dead, they just went to join my parents and actually become god and goddess. They come down and visit too once in a while, especially if they know mama going to kick them for something they did, they nothing but a bunch of trouble makers even when they thousand years old. When they visit all at once, my sister and her mates take the room next to ours, and my brother takes the one next to them. My parents still go on the second floor because like they say, that's their room'. Mama being bugging me to add to the house to make room for them; she doesn't want them in her room when sh; I not there, I don't know what she's hiding in there because she actually locks the door and takes the keys with her.'

So does that mean when you die, you'll become a goddess? And why are you the only gay one? Yes, when the time comes, I'll be a goddess, and you'll have to ask mama that whenever you get to meet her cause, like I said when I met you, she got jokes. I'm happy and sad at the same time, this is a lot to take in, I told her, I'm so glad you won't really die but sad cause I'll be but don't worry, I'll love you until my final breath. Abi hit me with this bright-ass smile, I'm glad you will, but my mate and my leaders will join me; you guys are actually stuck with me for life and the afterlife, plus we won't die until we do whatever I'm meant to do.

Well, then that's good to hear. Let's go to bed, I told her as I heard Sam and Andre's voice downstairs.

Abitha

Let's go; I took her hands and led her to our room. I let her explore the room, the bathroom, and the balcony while I went ahead and change to more comfortable clothing. I place a tank top and a short on the bed for Phoebe. When I was done, I lay in the bed waiting patiently since she occupied the bathroom. I'm glad she took everything so well. I was freaking out that she would reject me, but I can't lie and say I feel complete because I don't; I wonder if she feels the same way.

She got out of the bathroom and lift the comforter; before she laid on the bed, she rolls over and lay on my chest. Not one word was spoken from either of us until I broke the silence. 'Phoebs, do you feel complete,' my mom and dad always said when they met each other, they felt complete; why don't I feel complete after meeting you? 'I'm not sure why you don't feel complete, and it's not just you, I didn't want to say anything to hurt you, but I feel the same way,' she replied

We'll figure it out tomorrow; let's call it a night, for now, I whisper to her.

Goodnight Phoebe, I whisper, 'goodnight Abi,' she turns around and gives me a quick peck before cuddling into my neck.