19(E)

Abitha

Walking into our room, I head straight to the bathroom to start my nightly routine. I am beyond exhausted, but I know I won't fully rest if I'm not comfortable. Unfortunately, it seems as I was the only one like that because all Phoebs did was brush her teeth then jump on the mattress. Not changing out of your outfit? I ask her

Can't, I refuse to walk back to the packhouse to my room to grab nightclothes, she said lazily.

Babe, why don't you just bring your stuff in here because you stuck with me for life, like I'm for real not letting you go, but for tonight, how about stealing one of my shirts? You always welcome to them, or you can sleep naked, I said with a smirk.

Wouldn't you like that she said, wiggling out of her pants

We laid in the bed on separate sides, and from the look of her face, it seems like she was thinking about our day. I pull her closer to me so she can place her head in my chest. She lifts her head slightly, looking at me, so I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead, and I can see her blushing.

Not tired? I ask

Not really; my body is tired, and it needs to relax, but I'm not sleepy tired; you can sleep if you want, though. I promise to still be here if you worry, I'll run away again, she said smiling.

Very funny, I am not worried about that. You want to talk, I ask

What about? She said

Whatever going in that beautiful mind of yours, I said, looking at her with soft eyes.

I am thinking about today. You know the king will call the elders and find out what happened to them then what? My mate is the moon goddess daughter, which means I have to share with you. I don't want to share. What if I don't like your other mate? Do you want kids? Who is the empty floor for? She fires everything, all at once, and if that's what she's thinking about, at this time, she'll never go to sleep.

First of all, babe, no need to worry about the sharing part because I'm not searching for him or her yet, and I have a feeling it's her because I'm pretty sure you into cookies only. On top of that, I surpass the king's power, so he can't do anything about it but listen to me plus, I've been known who I am, I could have boss him around, but I haven't, so I'm no trouble maker. I love kids, so of course, I want a couple running around the house. It's a good thing this family will be with three females. The empty floor is for a new leadership team that I have not met yet; according to my mom, when I see them, I'll know. Anything else?

It's definitely a female, then. I'm okay with that then; the more, the merrier. Let's head to sleep; I have a feeling we will be busy tomorrow. Plus, we need to search for this mate of ours cause we can't complete the mate bond without her, and I want to be able to mind link you whenever I want. Good night babe, she said, giving my lips a peck.

Night, I replied back to her holding her tight and kissing her on her forehead.

Phoebe

Rushing into the room, I run to brush my teeth and just jump on the bed. I'm not sleepy, but my body can use the soft mattress after the day I had.

Not changing out your outfit? I heard Abi ask me.

I do usually change my clothes., I have a whole night routine, but I forgot to bring my clothes from my room, and I'm not about to walk back to the packhouse, so nope, I thought but only answer Can't, I refuse to walk back to the packhouse to my room to grab nightclothes.

The whole time we talked, my mind was going through how I'll have to share her with someone else, and I don't know if it's something I can do. So when she asked me what I was thinking about, I took the opportunity and ask her everything at once and let's say I was satisfied with the answer I received. The moon goddess doesn't make a mistake, and she wouldn't have given her own daughter a terrible mate. I don't understand the kids' part; I don't think I want to go through the whole birth process, but I can't wait to see a pregnant Abi; I smile at the thought.

Night I said, giving her a small peck; I can feel her kiss my forehead and pull me tight, and then before I was unconscious, I heard her whisper, you exactly what I needed right now.

Abitha

You exactly what I needed right now, I whisper to Phoebs seen her eyes close and hoping she didn't hear me. I lay down thinking if I'm ready to mate not only one female but two. I wonder how would this work? I mean, I didn't have any experience with a male, but now two females, that's three times the menstrual cramp, and Lord knows I'm a demon when it's that time. Those were my final thoughts before I drift to sleep.

Waking up, I felt energized, but I stay laying down because Phoebs decided I was softer than the bed. She hugs me like a koala. So I guess no tub hour for this morning, but I really need the view to help me relax because I feel like today will be a lot to handle. Not long after, I drifted back to sleep.

Good morning bitches said the annoying Kyla, waking us up

awww they are so cute, someone grabs a camera--we need this for their future kids said, Sam

ya don't know the meaning of knocking? What if we were busy? Or if we were naked after a fantastic night? I spoke with my voice groggy

oh please, nothing I haven't seen before, and ya still a virgin-said Kyla, and then you heard the murderous growls

Get out before you get kill Kyla, and not only from my mate but yours as well, I said, laughing

She was gone faster than the speed of light