7(E)

Abitha Pov

I heard a growling outside, and then the door knocks. Kyla went over and open the door, and I heard her said alpha, White. My mate walked inside and was looking around the office, and after a while, she asked Kyla and Schneider to speak to me privately, and the whole time, she never once looked at me or talked to me, so I didn't try either.

Kyla reminded me to be calm, and then they left. She took a seat in front of me, and then she crosses her long shiny legs--I found myself staring at her legs, but I make sure I didn't get caught, and I heard her apologize for being late and for disturbing my speech.

'It's understandable, alpha White I told her.'

Of course, she informed me to call her Phoebe.

'Only if you call me Abitha, I told her and smile.

Of course, Abitha--I love the sound of my name from her mouth. While I was over here thinking about her voice, she said something that I didn't get a chance to hear, so I just smile and nod. She said she sends something about Andy in my email and punishment, but I was so busy staring at her face that I only heard those two words, but I guess I got caught because she started smirking, so I broke out of my trance real quick and ask her 'what punishment?' and what did Andy do? And I don't want to add anything.

She chuckled and told me not to worry about Andy; she got up from her chair, reach out for my arm and pull me toward the couch. She walked back to the desk and grab 2 glasses from my desk with my liquor I left outside for when I'm having a hard and long day. She came back over to the couch, making sure she sway her hips from left to right and then pour some liquor into both cups and hand me one. I move over so she could have sat next to me but instead, she just sits on me, and since I wasn't expecting her to be so forward, I panic a little but didn't ask her to move.

Alpha Abitha Angel, tell me about yourself she said

I looked at her and asked her what would she like to know

Is it too early to say everything? she said, and I just laugh at the question. She then asks me about Andy? Why him? and should she be worried about him?

I drank my drink in one gulp and ask her why? Are you jealous? I mean, you are dress like this, meaning you here to impress your girlfriend downstairs, and I'm pretty sure she would not like you sitting on me like this mate or not--I make sure to say it with such a calm voice, but I know my eyes deceive me, so I put my head down. I was hoping she told me I don't have a girlfriend or yes, my girlfriend is down there, but I'm the alpha female, but instead, she said, 'I'm pretty sure Andy would not like knowing I'm sitting on you dress like this" I can sense she was telling me that I have no right to be jealous because I have a boyfriend but how can I not be jealous with her dress like this? She's my mate, so I'm the only one allowed to see her like this.

I just sighed and decided to fill her in about Andy and me. I said I was hoping you said you don't have a girlfriend, but I'm not blind, I see you are gorgeous, so I wasn't expecting you to be single. But as for Andy, we started dating 8th-grade year, but when we turned 15 and realize we not mate, we didn't break up because I still like him and vice versa, but we made a deal to not mark each other and not do anything sexual but somewhere last year, we started doing more than kissing. I don't have or want to go into details, but he is a virgin, and so am I. We also agreed the minute one of us found our mate, we broke up, so I don't have to tell him, and he doesn't need to tell me so technically, since I heard he found his mate, then I am single and so is he.