21(E)

Abitha:

Walking with Artemis was a breeze, really. Abi put me in the back of her mind and ignore every question I ask her to ask for me. Basically, she was getting to know Artemis and didn't care if I get to know her, but I won't complain, I did the same with Phoebs, so this is her payback.

Changing behind a tree and changing into my clothes. I turn around and notice Phoebs watching me getting dress with lust in her eyes, and we all know I'm a cocky person, so I smirk and tell her to take a picture which she gave me the middle finger. I watch her getting dressed in my clothes and telling you that she looks better in them than me. I know I wasn't even gay or attracted to a female initially, but I guess that was because I had never met Phoebs. My wolf can't wait to mate her; oh yeah, blame the wolf, you horny teen, my wolf said, rolling her eyes.

Fine, I can't wait to mate her, I said, rolling my eyes, annoyed

Walking into my office, everyone was already sitting down, so I just jump straight into business mode before Kyla had the chance to rip a joke out.

'Alright, guys, important stuff going on right now. As you guys have noticed, my mate is an alpha, so like I said, we merging, and it will be different; it will be a long process, same leaders but more members, and it will be required for you guys to know all of the members. So Kyla, Schneider, since you already know ours, get to know Phoebs and Ana & Hanna, get to know ours. I'm not saying you have to know everything they like but at least their name and what they do. That's the first part. The second part is I won't be here, so all this would have to be for when we come back. I am taking my mate with me, of course, plus the beta and mates, and I'll need some warriors from both sides and a couple of scouts. Gammas would stay behind and be the leader in our absence but remember we are one link and call away from anything. Plus, my parents are coming back, if anything. We are not accepting any visitors in my absence, or at least call me first, but no one should be in while I'm not here. I'll have a brief meeting with the pack to let them know I won't be here. We already know the teens that will cause troubles so schedule all their behind for training and babysitting so they won't have any free time for chaos. This trip shouldn't take more than 4-5 days but let's keep an open mind. Any questions? ' I ask after my long-ass speech.

Why the betas have to go? why can't Schneider go-Kyla complain

Nop, I went last time, so it's your turn Schnei quickly replied. Plus, even if it was my turn, I would have made you do it. I haven't forgiven you yet for earlier.

Why are you guys arguing about who's going? Why does it matter? Hanna ask

O, that's because when Abi goes on a trip, the amount of work she left behind, its like spring cleaning season--Kyla said

But doesn't it help, guys? It keeps everyone safe, and plus whenever we have an emergency, we always safe and never have to call for backup. It won't be a lot of work this time because I have to deal with the merge once we return. But we actually need a spring cleaning speaking of clean cause the king is coming over when I get back. As a matter of fact, he'll be here waiting on me, so keep that in mind, Schneider.

Why? everyone scream

Well, he got to come to pick up the person I'm locating for him. I'm not driving to the palace, I said, rolling my eyes.

Following business, when I come back, we will do all the ceremonies. Lunas, betas, gammas, trainers that are being promoted to warrior, plus our very own Andy will be joining them and, I believe, with Samarra.

You guys get 2 hours to pack, and then we out. We are taking the big RV so we can just be in one car to get to know each other. I don't care who's driving first, but I know it's not me; with that being said, I ran out of the room like it was on fire. Kyla hates driving big cars, So I heard footsteps behind me, so I already knew it's her.