14 (E)

Phoebe

I woke up in the early morning and look around to see where I'm at. I remember the tour, the party, so I knew I'm with my mate. I turn around and notice she's not behind me. I sniff the air and smell that she's still nearby, so I got up and walk to the bathroom, hoping she was there, but she wasn't, so I brush my teeth with a spare brush she must have placed on top of my sink. I walk and sniff the air again to pinpoint her exact location; it turns out she was on the balcony. I found her in the jacuzzi with her arms open, naked, looking at the sun coming up.

Hey, I whispered, afraid I'll disturb her.

Hey, How'd you slept? Perfect, I haven't had a great sleep like this in a while, I said to her. What you doing out here? Not that I'm not enjoying the view. Well, I'm glad you had a great sleep; if you ever want to talk about why you haven't slept great, I'm all ears. I'm just thinking, I do this every morning. It's the only time I have to myself because at precisely 6am, Kyla will barge in here and demand I get dressed for breakfast and school. She even does it on the weekends but wakes me up at 8 instead. So on a school day, I wake up at 5 to have an hour to myself, and on the weekends, I wake up at 7. You can join me if you want, or you can go and start getting ready?

I smile and head over and kiss her. I remove the pajamas off and join her in the jacuzzi. I got closer to her and put my hands around her neck while I position my legs around her waist. You don't have to think alone anymore-- I tell her, speak to me, and I'll help however I can. She nods her head at me, letting me know she heard me. I decided to take advantage of the situation and add my lips to hers on a slow kiss. She bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly gave her permission to. I needed to breathe, so I pull away, but instead of just trying to breathe, I decided to go on her neck where my mark will be and slowly drag my teeth around there, which earn me a sexy moan from her. I can smell her arousal and see the lust in her eyes. But I didn't want our first time to be here, and definitely not until I ask her to be mine, so I slowly back away and ask her to join me in the shower before Kyla does come in. In which she happily obliged.

Right after we left the shower and started getting dress, Kyla barge in. lucky for me, I had my clothes on already, but Abi was still naked, so my wolf growl, not liking someone else seeing our mate naked.

'Shush'--Kyla told me, it's not like I haven't seen her naked before. Your mate sleeps naked, and I have to fight her every morning to wake up; I'm literally her alarm clock. I heard another growl behind Kyla, knowing that Sam was behind her. 'Never again,' Sam and I said at the same time. 'Yes, ma'am, they both replied. And that goes for the both of you too, Abi said--your wolf literally just told my wolf that you guys seeing each other naked too, so never again.

'Agree. 'Sam said, anything you want, baby I told Abi as I lead her to the restroom to get dress.

Abitha

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Phoebe and Sam on the balcony talking while Kyla lay in my bed. You okay, I asked her. 'Yeah, last night was beautiful; I don't know how I live without her all this time. I guess your parent was right; sex with your mate is one hundred times better than my other flings. Did you guys mark each other? Let me see, I ask my best friend excited for her. 'No, at first she was mad that I didn't wait for her, so I had to explain why I didn't and then next thing I know we started kissing and then boom, we were mated. She got mad again because I didn't mark her, but I explained that I wanted it to be unique when I do, mainly because she waited for me, and I wanted her to feel like she wasn't like the other girls I've been with. She was satisfied with that and was glad I made that decision. How was your night Abi? Anything happens? Please don't say you want to tell Schneider and me together cause I told you before I tell Schneider.

Nothing happens, I told her; I gave her a tour of the house, tell her about mama and my siblings, and surprisingly she was not freaking out. I even said to her that you guys are stuck with me for life and explain the third floor to her, and she still didn't freak out, not once. This morning, she joined me in the jacuzzi, I thought something was going to happen, but nothing did until we went and shower. But I felt like she wanted to mark me, but she controls herself.

'Was she naked?' Kyla asks; I accidentally let a growl came out but nodded my head nonetheless. Kyla and I, plus Schneider have no secret; they know everything there is to know about me and the same for them.

Anyway, Abi, Sam, and I plan a meeting for tonight, and we need both alpha present. We are trying to come up with what the end goal is going to be here, like who's leaving, who packs, and whatnot. Sam already inform her beta and other leaders, and I did the same. It exactly after school at the packhouse, in your office, since it is packed official business---Breath, Kyla, I had to tell her to breath because she said everything in one go like she knew I would have been mad at her and I mean I should be because I know I'm not leaving my pack, so that left me with having to reject Phoebe, but deep down I know that won't happen, that's what I was thinking about this morning, and I came up with a perfect plan. Well, my mama did, she show it to me in my dream, but I won't tell nobody yet; I'll let them freak out and see who's loyal and who's not, but of course, I would never let any of my leaders reject their mate for the sake of my pack, I would rather kick their asses then letting that happen, and they all knew that.