Chapter Three

The bell rings for seventh period to end. Avery and I grab our stuff and head out the door. We meet the girls in the choir room and head out to Nash's car. Since it's Friday, we all go over to either Kayla's, mine, or one of the other girl's houses and spend the night. Tonight is Kayla's night. Nash drives Kayla, Hayes, and Sam, and Matt drives me, Bri, and Avery.

~~~~

We get out of the car. The other girls walk to Kayla's house and I go to mine to drop my stuff off and pick up my stuff to stay the night. I walk down stairs and tell my parents and Matt bye and goodnight.

I walk next door, go inside and walk into Kayla's room upstairs.

"Hey, Lexie!" Sam says. "You made it just in time to play truth or dare."

"Okay." I say setting my stuff down next to Kayla's door. I hop on the bed between Avery and Bri in the circle. "So who is starting?" I ask

"Me!" Sam says. "Lexie, truth or dare?"

"Um. Truth." I say.

"Okay, who do you like?"

"I don't like anyone." I lie.

"Oh, common Lexie. I KNOW you have to have a crush on someone." Bri says.

"Well, I don't know."I say nervously. This should be interesting.

"Common! Please! You know we can keep secrets and we would never judge you." Kayla says with a straight face.

"Okay, but don't laugh." I say.

"Why would we laugh?" Avery asks.

"Because it's........ It's....... Hayes." I say. Kayla has a disgusted look on her face and all of the other girls laughed. "I told you not to laugh!" I say.

"We aren't laughing at you. We're laughing at Kayla's face." Bri says in between giggles. It is pretty funny.

"Wait? You have a crush on my little brother!?" Kayla says still shocked

"Yeah....." I say.

"Ew." She says shaking her head." I can't believe my best friend has a crush on my brother!" She will not stop freaking out!

"Yes. We've established that." Sam says putting her hand on Kayla's shoulder. "Now, let's get back to the game." We hear a knock at the door. We get off of the bed and run down stairs to see who's at the door. Nash gets to the door and opens it before we can. Shawn walks in. And Kayla runs back to her room and we run after her.

Nash's POV

Hey Shawn." I say opening the door wide enough for him to come in. "Your a little early." I say. Since Kayla is having her friends over I thought I'd have mine so I invited Shawn, Matt, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Cameron Dallas, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Aaron Carpenter, Dylan Dauzat, (A/N I know Dylan Dauzat isn't part of the original MAGCON but my friend wanted him in it and I like him too so deal with it.) and Mahogany is going to come hang with the girls. Everyone isn't supposed to be here until 4 which is still half an hour away.

"I know." He says sitting on the couch. "I just needed to talk to you."

"Okay....." I say. "What about?" I ask.

"Well, there's this girl at school who I really like." Ooh Shawn has a crush? This should be interesting.

"Who?" I ask

"Um, well this part might come as a shock to you."

"Okay." Now I'm kind of scared.

"It's....... Kayla." My eyes go wide.

"Really!? Kayla? My sister!"

"Yeah...."

"Wow, that's news." I say still shocked.

"I told you it might come as a shock. Anyways, I want to ask her out tomorrow. And I was wondering if it was okay with you."

"Um, sure, I guess you can."

"Really? Thanks man." He says as the door bell rings again. The girls fly down the stairs again to see who's at the door. They reach the door and open it.

Lexie's POV

Kayla opens the door and Matt walks in.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Nash invited me and the other guys over. I was hoping to be the first one here but it looks like Shawn beat me here." He says. We laugh and go sit down on the couch. Well there goes our truth or dare game.

We talk for a few minutes and Hayes comes out of his room.

"Look who decided to come out of his cave." Nash says.

"Haha very funny Nash." Hayes replies. "Hey Matt, hey Shawn. Where are the other guys and Mahogany?"

"They should be here any minute." Nash replies.

"Wait, you knew about this too?" Kayla says to Hayes.

"Yeah. What y'all didn't now?"

"No. No one told us." I say glaring at Matt for not telling me.

"I may forgot to mention it. Sorry." He says not really sorry raising his hands up in defense. I roll my eyes. The doorbell rings. Nash gets up to answer it. Taylor, Carter, Cameron, and Mahogany walk through the door.

Everyone says hi to each other. When Cam got to Avery it was kind of awkward because Avery likes Cam, like a lot, I think Cam likes her too but they don't like to show it. Right as we were about to sit down the doorbell rings again.

Nash goes to answer it and Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Aaron, and Dylan walk through the door and come into the living room to say hi to everyone. We all sit where we can and talk. Matt stands up and screams "LETS GO SWIMMING!!!!!!!" There is a lake that we always swim in a couple blocks away from where we live so we always swim there. We run up stairs and put our swim suits on.