Chapter Seventeen

Bri comes up to me at my locker. "So guess what?" She say.

"What?" I reply.

"Taylor asked my out!" She squeals!

"Really!?"

"Yes!!"

"OMG!! Bri!!! Im so happy for you!!" I say closing my locker and start walking to my class with her by my side.

"Thank you!"

"So when's the date?"

"Saturday!"

"Where are you guys going?"

"We are going the beach"

"That's cool!! Have fun! Let me know how it goes!"

"I will!" We say bye and walk into our separate classes.

*Briana's POV*

*Saturday*

I wake up at 10 because I'm so excited for the date! Taylor is supposed to pick me up at noon so I have two hours to get ready.

I get some breakfast and sit down in front of the TV and eat. I watch a couple of episodes than look at the time and it's 11:00 perfect! Gives me me an hour to get ready. I get up off of the couch and put my plates away and go to my room to get ready.

I go to my dresser. I pick out a palm tree bikini and a Los Angeles muscle shirt and white shorts to go on top and black converse (pic at the top). I grab a beach towel from my bathroom, grab the sun screen and, an extra set of clothes and put them in my bag.I check the time 11:50, 10 minutes, so I sit down on the couch and play on my phone until he arrives.
I hear a knock on my the door, knowing its Taylor, I grab my stuff and open the door.

"Hey babe, you ready?" Taylor says.

"Yep!" I say. "By mom, bye dad." I say closing the door behind me. We get in the car and head to the beach.

*skip car ride*

We arrive at the beach parking lot, we grab our stuff and head down. We find a good spot and set our stuff down. I get the sunscreen out and start putting some one.

"Hey Tay?" I say.

"Yeah?" He says looking up from digging through his bag.

"Can you put some sunscreen on my back? I can't reach."

"Sure." I hand him the sunscreen.

"Oh that's cold!" I say as he starts to out it on.

"Sorry." He says.

"It's okay." I say.

"Done." He says.

"Thanks."

"No problem!" He says kissing me on my forehead. I smile.

"I think I'm going to tan for a couple of minutes. You can go ahead and get in the water. I'll be there in a minute." I say.

"Awe but it won't be as fun." He pouts.

"Like I said I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"Okay." He gives up and gets in the water. I lay out my towel and lay down. I put my sunglasses on and close my eyes.

What feels like two minutes later I feel cold arms underneath me and someone picking me up. I think I'm dreaming. Soon I feel water surround me and I can't breathe. My eyes fly open and I notice I'm under water. I swim to the top and take a breath. I look around to find Taylor. I turn around and see him laughing his ass off.