Chapter Nine

*Friday after school*
*Avery's POV*

I look through my closet looking for something to wear for my date with Cam. I don't know what to wear because he hasn't told me anything about it other than "its a surprise." I only have an hour and a half to do my hair and make up and get dressed. I decide to text him ~ hey how should I dress?

I set my phone down and turn back to my closet. A minute later my phone goes off.

Cam😘💖💗- wear a nice dress, I'll give you a hint to where were going, it's a nice fancy restaurant. I'm not telling u which one you'll find out once we get there😉😘

Me- k thx😘

Cam😘💖💗- np

I put my phone down and look through my closet again. I look through my dresses and find a mint green one. I go into the bathroom and slightly curl my hair. I take two strands braid them and tie them together in the back with bobby pins. I grab my make up bag and put on goldish pinkish eyeshadow, a thin line of eyeliner, mascara, and light pink lipgloss. I complete my outfit with tan flats with jewels covering them. (Pic at the top)

I check the time. 6:55. Five minutes to spare. I sit on my couch and play on my phone. I get a group message from the girls.

Bri💗- good luck on your first date😘

Sam💖- yeah don't have too much fun😉😂

Lex💘- we want to hear all about it tomorrow!

Kay💕- yeah everyone come to my house tomorrow so Avery can tell us all about her date!

Me- k. Thanks guys😘 will definitely tell y'all all about it!😉

There's a knock at my door. My mom gets the door. I stand up and wipe my dress so there's no cat hair on it. I own two cats so there's always hair everywhere. I walk over. Cam is standing in the door way in a nice button up shirt with kaki pants. He held a bouquet of roses in his hand. I take it and hand it to my mom to put it in a vase for me.

"Bye honey, have fun." She said.

"I will." I say and walk out the door. Cam comes to my side of the car first and opens the door for me.

"My lady." He says

"Why thank you kind sir." I reply. I get in and he closes the door behind me and jogs to his side and gets in. I buckle up and we start down the road. We talk for a couple minutes than my favorite song Adore by Ariana Grande comes on the radio. I turn it up really loud. I start singing well, more like screaming along and so does Cam.

I'll give you everything
You don't owe me anything
So when your ready, baby

You got me screaming
My my my, ma-ma my
You get me screaming
My my my, ma-ma my

And than I'm like, oh, your love
My my my my my
And than I'm like, oh, yeah yeah
Cause you're what I adore, babe

Just don't pretend you're just a friend
Don't pretend you're just a friend
Don't pretend you're just a friend, boy

Soon the song ends and we laugh at how silly we were being. We pull into Olive Garden, my favorite restaurant.

"Oh my gosh! Cam! How did you know?" I say excited. I love this place so much!

"I have my ways." He smirks. We get out of the car and walk inside. "Table for two please." He says.

"Yes, sir. Right this way." The lady says and she leads us to our table. We order our drinks and talk and laugh until the waitress comes and takes our order. We talk some more until our food arrives. We eat, order dessert, pay the bill and leave.

When we get back to my house he walks me up to my porch.

"Well, I guess I'll see you Monday." I say.

"Yeah." He says. He begins to walk away and I turn around and start walking into my house.

"Wait, one more thing." He says. I turn around and see him coming towards me. His lips crash onto mine and I can't help but to kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and his go around my waist. Soon we break apart and he goes to his car and I go inside. I close the door behind me and run up into my room and scream into my pillow. "Wow" I think to my self. "That was my first kiss. I can't believe I just had my first kiss with Cameron Dallas. And it was amazing. I can't wait to tell the girls about this whole night!" I change, take my make up off, and get to bed. I fall asleep playing back the events from tonight.