Chapter Eleven

*Monday*

Avery and I walk into our first period class and see a new girl sitting by herself. We go over to her "Hi. Are you new here?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She says shyly.

"Well, I'm Lexie and this is Avery. What's your name?" I ask

"Nicole." She replies. She has blond hair and blue eyes.

"That's a nice name. We're getting together with our group of friends at the mall after school if you want to come?" Avery says

"Uh, sure I'll ask my mom." She takes out her phone and texts her mom. She gets an automatic response. "She said yes. Can I get a ride?"

"Sure. My brother Matt is taking me since he's meeting his friends there too. You can ride with us." I say

"Thanks."

"Of course. Hey, can I look at your schedule?"

"Sure." She takes out her schedule and I look at it. She has every class with Avery and I.

"You have every class with us!"

"Great! It will be easier for me to get around than."

"Yeah!" The bell rings and Avery and I take our seats.

*End of school*

Nicole follows me to my locker so I can grab my things. I close my locker and lead her to Matt's car where he and Carter are waiting for us.

"What's Carter doing here?" I ask.

"His car broke down this morning so he asked me for I ride. Who is this?" Matt replies.

"This is Nicole. She's new." I say. "Nicole, this is my brother Matt and his friend Carter."

"Nice to meet you." Nicole says as she shakes hands with both of them. We get in the car with me and Nicole in the back, Matt at the wheel and Carter sitting shot gun.

Soon we arrive at the mall and we meet everyone in the food court. I introduce everyone to Nicole. After everyone says hi we part from the boys and go to the stores we liked on Saturday. We get the clothes that we like than head over to my house since it's my week to host the sleep over. We go up to my room and everyone sets their stuff down.

"So Nicole, every week one of us hosts a sleep over this week it's my turn. If you want to you're more than welcome to stay the night." I say.

"Sure. I'll call my mom and ask if she can bring over my stuff."

"Okay." She goes out into the hall way and calls her mom. She comes back in a few minutes later. "My mom will be here in a few. I gave her you address." She says.

"Okay. Great! I guess this means you're apart of our group." I say and look around the room and the girls nod their heads agreeing.

"So are any of you guys dating anyone?" Nicole asks.

"Kayla and Shawn are dating, Avery and Cameron are dating, Lexie likes Hayes and I like Dylan." Sam says.

"Wait! You like Dylan?" Mahogany asks.

"Yeah." She says. "I never told you guys?"

"No." We all yell in unison.

"Oh, well I like Dylan." She says.

"I know that I'm new and I just met all of you guys and the guys today but I do have a crush on one of them."

"Who!?" I say.

"Carter." She blushes.

"Really!" Kayla says. "I can hook you two up." She winks.

"Really? That would be great! Thanks!"

"No problem." The bell rings and we go down stairs and open the door to who I believe is Nicole's mom. She hands her her stuff and gives her a hug and kiss bye and leaves. We go back up stairs and we get our pjs on and put a movie in. When it ends we go back into my room and talk until we fall asleep.