Chapter Nineteen

The boys come in Kayla's room where me, Brianna, Avery, Nicole, Mahogany and Sam were. "The boys and I were talking down stairs and we were thinking about all of us going camping over the weekend." Nash says.

"That sounds like fun." I say

"Ya" Everyone but Kayla replies.

"Ew camping." Kayla wines.

"I'm going too Kayla, maybe we can find some alone time." Shawn winks.

"Ew." We all say except Kayla.

"Not with my sister!" Nash says.

"Oh, shut up. When do we leave!" Kayla replies. We all roll our eyes and laugh.

"We're meeting here Friday after school so we can all carpool there." Nash replies.   

"Sounds good." Sam replies and we all nod our heads in agreement.

*Friday*

I get home from school and pack my stuff. "Ready?" Matt comes in and asks me.

"Yep!" I grab my stuff, put it in the trunk of Matt's car and we walk next door to meet up with every one.

Once everyone arrives we get in the cars. Hayes, Kayla, Shawn, and I ride in Nash's car. Carter, Nicole, Cam, and Avery ride in Matt's car. Bri, Sam, Dylan, and Aaron ride in Taylor's car. And Mahogany and Jack J ride with Jack G.

~Skip car ride~

We arrive at the camp sight and set up. Since it was starting to get dark we went and found some wood to make a fire with. We set up the fire and make s'mores. I sit between Hayes and Kayla.

"Who wants to tell scary stories?" Taylor asks.

"Sure." Everyone says.

"Okay who first?" Johnson asks.

"I'll go." Sam says. "One night a military couple was coming home for the holidays. They had the radio on and a story comes on about a homicidal maniac escaping from prison not to far from where they were driving. The woman starts to worry. 'Don't worry. We are in a car nothing can harm us.' The man says. A few minutes down the road they run out of gas. The man gets out of the car and tells the woman to stay inside and wait for him while he finds a gas station. A few minutes later the woman hears a thump on the top of her car. 'It's probably just a tree branch.' She thinks to herself. She hears police sirens come closer and closer until they stop next to her car. The police men knock on her window so she rolls her window down. 'Is there a problem officer?' She asks. 'Yes there has been an accident and we need you to step out of the car just what ever you do don't look above you.' The police man asks. 'What about my husband? Our car ran out of gas so he went to go find some.' She says stepping out of the car. The police men give her a sympathetic look and slightly look up. The woman looks up too, to find her husband hung up in a tree. Lifeless."

"That wasn't that scary." Nash says acting like it was nothing.

"I'm not finished." Sam says. "The murder happened not to far from here." Right as she says that a branch snaps and someone steps out in a mask and a knife in his hand. We all scream and Sam starts laughing and so does the person in the mask. He takes off his mask to reveal Dylan laughing his ass off with Sam. "You should have seen you guy's faces!!" She says still laughing.

"You scared this shit out of us!" Matt says holding his chest like he just had a heart attack.

"I know but it was worth it." Dylan says.

"When did you guys have time to plan this?" Mahogany asks.

"We got board on the car ride here so we came up with it then." Sam says.