Am I Really?

"ANDREA! LOOK! LOOK WHAT IT SAYS!" "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE..." In that moment there's a knock on the door. "Andrea! NO! THIS WILL RUIN MY LIFE!" Chris opens the door. "What are you doing here?" Andrea asks. I throw the test at Chris. "LOOK! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" Tears rush down my face. He picks up the test. "OH MY!" He screams. He puts his hands on his head and paces the floor. "Sierra, I am so sorry. I came to talk to you. I wanted to make sure you were ok. I trust you and I realize Kian told lies. You would never do that. You would never do that. I love you Sierra." I run up and hug him tighter than ever. "I love you Christian Collins."

"Do you realize what this means?" I ask him. "Yes I do. I will be a father and you will be a mother. We will probably have to get married and get a house together and I don't know how to take it. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean how could this even happen? We used protection!" "Well we can figure this out. I mean we don't even know if I'm actually pregnant." "Yes true." "Chris? Can I ask you something?" "Yes you can." "Why did you come back?" "I came back because I realized how stupid I had been. I just got it through my head that you didn't do anything wrong. But mostly I came back because I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."