Romance and Candle Lights

I get a text from Chris saying to go over to his apartment in an hour and to dress up a little.

I touch up my curls and decide to wear the dress I bought today with Ricky along with a pair of sandals. I pick up my purse and drop my phone in it.

As I walk up to Chris' apartment I text him that I'm almost there and as I do he opens the door.

"Don't you look handsome!" I say surprised. "You look even better." He says checking me out. "So what's this for?" I ask setting down my purse. "I wanted to do something special for you. You have been such a good girlfriend."

"And you have been such a great boyfriend." I reply and hug him tightly smelling his cologne.

He picks up a remote and plays some soft romantic music. I look around the room and the lights are dimmed. I see a vase of roses on the table and a ton of candles are lit all around. I feel so comfortable and cozy. In the corner of the room I see he had set up a fort of pillows and blankets surrounded by pillows and lights.

"Chris you didn't have to do all of this, but I am really glad you did. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"What other surprises do you have up your sleeve this time?"

"Well... I got a caterer."

"And what's the caterer going to bring?"

"Well you'll just have to wait. I have a fort set up with a laptop for a movie. And you have me to satisfy you for now."

"Oh yes. I'll definitely enjoy myself tonight. This is going to be one of the best nights, but last night was pretty great as well."

"It was pretty great and we can always do it again."

"Like tonight?" I ask curling up next to him.

"Especially tonight."

"Wait, but what if the caterer interrupts us?"

"Then he'll have to wait because you're more important."

"Alright. I love you."

He unzips the back of my dress and unlatches the hooks of my bra strap. He slides down one sleeve to my dress and then the other and eventually I am only in my underwear. I pull of his shirt and he undo's his belt and slides off his pants. We sit up and our chests are together. We seperate and stares into my eyes and then down at my chest. "You are so beautiful." I lay my head on his chest and he lifts my head up and says "I don't know what I would do without you." He kisses me and pulls off my underwear. "I don't know what I would do without you." I put my hands on his thighs and slide down his underwear. From there all I can remember is the best experience of my life being interrupted by a knock on the door. "Chris! Don't get up." I moan. "I NEED you to stay!" It was getting so intense I didn't want it to end. He slides on his underwear and pants and I toss him his shirt. "Babe put on a shirt or something or hide under the covers. I'm the only one who should see you like this." I put my bra and dress back on and hide under the covers.

The caterer walks in and looks over at all the blankets scattered on the floor and sees my head peaking out. "Ohhh. I see. So I probably should just give you the food and leave immediately." He says. Chris looks embarrassed but says "Ha yeah. Just set it out on the table with the roses." The caterer sets out the food, takes the money from Chris amd looks at me once more and leaves.

I get out from under the covers and run up to Chris. "Do you want to continue where we left off?" he asks. "Yes I do." He pulls down my dress and I step out of it. I pull off his shirt and he removes his pants. He pulls me close and we start to kiss. I start to push him towards the kitchen counter and he sits on it and he pulls me on top of him.

I start to sweat. "Maybe we should eat the food now and take a break."

"I don't... I don't want to... I don't want to leave this feeling."