Let's Talk About Sex

I think one of the best things in life are the long hot showers where you can stand there and think. In that time, I think of Chris and the way he looks at me and smiles. The way he complements me even when I think I look like a mess. The way it feels when his lips touch mine. The way I feel when he's not with me.

After my long shower I make myself coffee and eggs. I pick up my phone and just smile at the text Chris had just sent me. "Good morning Sierra. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and my love for you is infinite. I can't wait to see your beautiful face later today." I have nothing to say back so I just stare at the words.

Chris is one of the rare guys who likes a person for who they are not their looks or possessions. Because of that I walk up to Chris' apartment with my hair in a top knot and am wearing sweat pants. "You look stunning." He tells me with a huge smile on his face. "Ha thanks." Crawford comes over to the door and pushes Chris aside and I laugh a little. "So Chris wanted to surprise you with dinner and a movie, but his cooking skills are lacking."

"Ha I know! Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what he prepared."

On the table there are fake wine glasses filled with grape juice, sandwiches cut up into little squares on a tray and some watermelon on another tray.

"Not too shabby" I tell Chris. I thought it was one of the cutest things that Chris has done and it's just a cheesy thing.

"Guys, I have to go to a photo shoot." Crawford tells us fixing his hair.

"Ok. When do you think you'll be back?" Chris asks.

"I don't know I may be hanging out with some friends after so a few hours."

"Ok we'll see you later."

After we finish the last of our food, Chris cleans up the area and we sit down on the sofa and watch a movie. I slide closer to Chris and he wraps his arm around me and holds my hand. We look eachother in the eyes and we kiss. I love his kisses. He's so gentle and soft.

The next morning I wake up next to him and stare at him with his eyes closed. I smile and pull down the covers. I grab my clothes and I think he hears me because he wakes up.

"Good morning." I say putting on my shirt.

He slides from under the covers and sits up. His eyes still look tired.

"Good morning Sierra." He says and then yawns. I toss him his pants and then sit back down next to him.

"We should do that more often."

"Yes we should." He replies with a smile.

The door is slammed open by Crawford. "Hey Chris. I just got back because I spent the night with Sam." Chris and I laugh. "Wait... Sierra? You spent the night here!?"

"Yeah I did."

"Umm... why is Chris putting on his pants!?" Chris and I both laugh and I leave Chris' bedroom to the bathroom.

"What! Chris! Bro! Did you guys?" Chris nods.

" YOU DID WHAT!?" Andrea screams.

"Yes we did. It was the most magical thing ever."

"Ok AHH!! There is something wrong with you. You can't stop smiling."

"I know I am just so happy." I say twirling around.

"Why?" Andrea asks excitingly.

"Because I love him. I am 19. I am able to do those things. We've been together for over a year. It's time to go further in our relationship don't you think?"

"Yes. I am so happy for you!" Andrea comes closer and hugs me. "I am so happy for you." She says again.