It's Important We Talk

"Ok. I will go over to Chris's and it will all be ok." I say to myself in the mirror. "I will get ready for the first time in a week and actually go out in public looking presentable." I tell myself.

I wash my face which is surprisingly isn't covered in acne and then brush my teeth. I sit down at my makeup desk and put on my moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder and concealer. I ask myself if this is even a good idea. "YES! This is a good idea. You will just talk it out with Chris." I say. I continue with my makeup not trying too hard because I don't want him to think that I got over the incident that quickly. I didn't. I still have to try to hold in the tears.

I was convinced that I should just wear sweat pants and a t-shirt, but I decided on a pair of jeans and a floral tank top. "I look good." I tell myself. I was suddenly happen and I was ok with that. Maybe if Chris and I didn't get back together it would be alright.

I take a deep breath before I knock on Chris's door. "Ok here goes nothing." I utter. I knock on the door and kind of rock side to side and bite my lip. I waited for about half a minute until the door was open. It was Chris. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I thought it would be appropriate for us to talk about what happened ourselves." "There's no need to talk. I don't want to talk to you and I already heard from Kian. Now goodbye." He slams the door on my face and my jaw drops. "CHRIS! WAIT! IT IS IMPORTANT WE TALK!" He didn't answer the door again.