I Need Chris

I can not take this anymore. One hour ago I was thinking everything would be ok and was pretty happy, now I'm back at my apartment eating potato chips and crying my eyes out. Now I really wished I was 21 and could drink off my problems. No I'm only 19. A stupid blonde girl who doesn't know how to fix her problems. No she just sits in her apartment and hybernates like a bear.

A month later, things have gotten a little better. I haven't had any human contact in over three weeks and I haven't put down my phone either. I haven't brushed my hair or even showered for that matter. I was a mess, but at least I wasn't crying as much. I only cried once an hour and that's because I keep seeing pictures of couples kissing. I can't do it anymore. I throw my phone at the wall and like any phone being thrown at the wall, it broke. My apartment was a mess. There was pizza boxes every where. Cups stacked on the coffee table, pillows and blankets on the ground. Tissues overflowing the trash can. I needed help. No, I needed Chris. Chris was the one who kept me together. He always comforted me with my problems, but this time, the problem was about him.

I run into the bathroom and throw up the cereal I just had. I don't think anything of it just me getting sick from too much food, but then I realize it has been over a month.

"ANDREA! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! BRING ME A TEST!"

"WHAT TEST!" She screams.

"WHAT TYPE OF TEST DO YOU THINK?" I scream back.

"I DON'T KNOW! A TEST YOU TOOK IN SECOND GRADE! BE MORE SPECIFIC! "

"A PREGANCY TEST!"

"GOD! NO! YOU CAN'T BE!"

"I THINK I AM! NOW WE'LL TALK LATER JUST GET OVER HERE WITH ONE!"