Kid In A Candy Shop

When we arrived I felt like a kid in a candy shop. When I first walk in my jaw drops. "This is the cutest thing ever!" There was a wood burning fireplace and wooden beams above. "Chris! This is AMAZING!"

"It gets even better." He tells me and grabs my hand. He takes me outside and shows me the hot tub with a huge rock waterfall leading into it. "Oh my gosh!"

"We can use this tonight if you'd like." He tells me. "Yes. I would love to."

The next morning I wake up with a table next to our bed. On it was two plates with pancakes, sausages and a cup of hot coffee. I look around for Chris to thank him but I didn't see him. If I couldn't find him, I would resort to calling him.

"Heyllo."

"Hi where are you?"

"Look behind you." He says and hangs up. He walks in the door carrying two robes.

"Sorry I was hoping you'd still be sleeping by the time I was back from getting these few things."

"And why did you get those things?"

"Because I made an appointment for us to go get massages."

"Chris! So we're just going to wear our robes around?"

"Yeah. Well we can wear our clothes to the massage room and then put on the robes, but it's not abnormal to wear the robe around."

"Ok well first, you're going to sit down with me and we're going to eat this breakfast that I am so very thankful you got for me."

"That sounds great." He says and then sits down next to me so we can eat.