Couples Spa

"I have read before that sometimes when couples get massages together, they get distracted and talk instead of relax. So are we planning on relaxing or talking with eachother?"

"I really just want to experience as much as I can with you."

"And I just want to be with you."

"I would like to request a female as my therapist and so would he." I say pointing at Chris.

"Alright right through here and we'll leave you to to undress."

"Thanks and the appointment has heated beds and oils?"

"Yes that's what it says according to the paper."

"Thank you again." I say.

"Chris! This is so nice and fancy." I untie my robe, set it on the chair and then lay down on the bed. "I am surprised you even wanted to do this with me considering most guys wouldn't even think of getting a massage."

"Well, I am open to trying new things and it can't be that bad anyways."

"I guess you're right. So now that we're on the topic of new things, I wanted to take you somewhere and I had a few ideas of what to do."

"And what would those be?" He asks.

"Well I thought you might enjoy taking a dance class. Well let me rephrase that. I think I might enjoy taking a dance class with you and you'd be willing to tag along."

"Ok we'll see. Any other ideas?"

"Yes of course! I know you've always wanted to do this and I think it'd be a cool experience. I would take you on a hot air balloon ride."

"I'd definitely be inclined to do that." He says and smiles.

I never felt more relaxed. This released all of my stress and loosened me up. I thought of a lot of happy things and even some sad things. I was a ball of emotions. I even started to cry a little. Massages can do a lot to a person. I always have been thankful for what I have and appreciate every little thing, but during the massage I really felt that I was very fortunate. I am fortunate to have a loving family great friends. Chris as my boyfriend. I am lucky to have clean water and even hot showers. I am very lucky.