GUURRL Let's Go Shopping

Today Ricky is going to come and pick me up and we're going to go to lunch and shopping.

"Hey GUURRLL! What's up?!"

"Nothing. Just excited for today."

"So I found this really cool vegan place that we can go to. Are you down to go there other than always going to Chipotle?"

"Yes I'm down."

At the restaurant I order a tortilla with tofu squares and a veggie mix and Ricky orders a green juice and a bean salad. Off of instinct I had to take a picture of my food and post it to Instagram.

"Kian is excited for Friday. He always tells me he still has feelings for you."

"Kian and I are just friends. I am in a committed relationship with Chris. Maybe I shouldn't even go to the party."

"Sierra. GUURRLL! You are going to the party. It'll be fun."

"Ok I guess just tell Kian we're friends and that I'm no longer interested in him."

"Ok I will. I understand. Kian sometimes gets a little obsessed over things."

"Snap, snap, snap girl. You're looking fabulous in that dress. You should definitely wear that on Friday."

"Why thank you Ricky. I most definitely will now."

"Do these sunglasses look good? Or do they make my face look big?"

"Ricky you're making me laugh uncontrollably. They look great on you, you should definitely buy them. Ohhh look over here. Ok this jacket would look flawless with the shirt you're wearing. Try this on." I toss the shirt at him and he has me hold the sunglasses that he has in his hand.

"Ok. You're my life saver. This is what I needed even though I didn't know I needed it. Ok we're going to check these things out."

We walk around peaking in a few stores and buy a few odds and ends. "Ricky, I want to go to Lush and I'll be really quick. You can wait out here since I know you hate the smell. I'll be fast I promise."

"Ok I'll wait outside."

When I walked in I knew exactly what I wanted to buy. I wanted to buy the Sex Bomb. A while back Crawford told me that Chris wanted to take me to a romantic oasis just with the two of us. So when that happens, I want to be prepared and have a romantic bath together. I pick up a few other bath bombs as well and when I leave the store I try to hide the Sex Bomb from Ricky, but he was interested in what I bought.

"Why does this one say Sex Bomb!?" Ricky  exclaimed.

"It has a good smell." I say buy it was just an excuse to Ricky off my chest.

"Ok fair answer." He replies but I think he still had suspicions.

"Are you and Chris going to hang out tonight?"

"I'm not sure actually." I tell Ricky.

"Ok well if you're not, then maybe you can come get yogurt with Jc and I."

"I'd be down just text me when you'd want to go. Ok well I guess I'll see you sometime soon. Thanks for the ride. Bye."

"Yep anytime. Bye."