You Don't Deserve It

That night I sit in an arm chair at the cabin. I'm wearing Chris' kangaroo onesie and have my laptop on my lap. Chris walks over to me. "What ya looking at?" He asks. "Like I promised, I am taking you on a hot air balloon ride, so I'm trying to make a reservation. Now shew because you aren't aloud to know anything more of what I'm planning."

"Ok ok. I'll just sit over here." He walks over to the couch across from me and sits there laughing.

"What!?" I ejaculated.

"You just look so adorable concentrating." I snicker. "And why is that?" I ask.

"Well you're wearing your glasses and you're all cuddled up and you're wearing my onesie. It's just adorable. Now either I will go over and bother you or you'll come over here."

"The only way I'm going over there is if you make hot tea."

"That sounds fair enough." He says and gets up to make our drink.

"Here you go my lady." He hands me the drink and I get up and sit next to him.

"So what are you looking at on your laptop?"

"I already told you."

"Ok. Well I know you are hiding something from me."

"Well duh! I told you I didn't want you to know anything else other than where I'm taking you."

"Alright."

"Alright."

"Ok so am I going to have to go back over to my chair or?"

"Or what?"

"Or do I have to make you leave?"

"I'm not leaving."

"Well Chris, then we're going to have to fight."

"Do you really want to fight about it?"

"Yes of course I do."

"That's really what you had in mind?"

"Yes stop intimidating me to think or do something else."

"I'm not trying to intimidate you to do anything!"

I jokingly say "Fine! I guess I won't ever do anything with you ever again."

"So no hot air balloon ride?"

"None of that." I laugh.

"Well you should at least kiss me then if you're never going to do anything with me ever again."

"You don't even deserve that."

"Come here you know I do."