Surprise!

I have never felt so comfortable around anybody. I never knew I could feel so strongly about a certain person. I can't believe I am so fortunate to have Christian in my life and I want him to be with me for the rest of it. I never want to leave him. I never want those moments to end. I never want to forget the jokes we have together and the times we slow danced to rock songs and the little things we did together are the best memories.

Eventually we end up back in the fort where we started. I am only in my bra and underwear and Chris is in his underwear. Chris and I both wake up at the same time. My arm is over his chest and he is holding my hand. Chris and I just lay next to eachother for what feels like an eternity staring into each others eyes. I remember him saying he didn't want to leave and that's how I feel right now. I want to stare into his eyes forever.

Chris stands up and let's go of my hand. I stare at him confused because I was hoping we'd lay next to eachother forever. He bends over and picks me up. I struggle, but eventually give up. He sits me down on the counter where we had sex last night and tells me to wait. He comes back out with his hands behind his back.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Ok. You have so much up your sleeve and you don't have to do any of it for me." He pulls out two reservation tickets to a cabin/hotel oasis.

"Oh my gosh!... Chris!" I jump off the counter and hug Chris tighter than I have ever hugged him before.

"Babe, now you're making me feel like I have to do something fantastic for you."

"You don't have to do anything for me. You are the best gift I have ever recieved."

"Aww. I love you. But I am going to do something for you and you'll love it."

"Ha. Ok. I love you too."

"So how long is it?" I ask.

"It's three nights!"

"Oh my gosh! Yay! When do we leave?"

"If you want right now."

"I don't have anything though."

"Well it is sometimes good to be spontaneous."

"Well three nights without a toothbrush?"

"Ok fine. We'll eat breakfast and I'll pack up a few things I need and then we'll drop by your apartment and you'll get what you need. Sound good?"

"Yes sounds good."