16

Everything was quiet from then, the Sunday being unforgivably chill and very comfortable. Aizawa had let the two students go for the day, trusting that he'd keep her safe. Afterall, watching her grab those glasses from her dress pocket, she'd be fine as long as she knew when she needed them. Bakugo was quick to leave her alone when she woke up, as groggy as ever given the circumstances of being awake at four am. It took her half an hour to get ready, whilst Mina had forgotten her pack full of his clothes. He wore those, a simple skull t-shirt and cargo pants. He stuffs his own outfit inside it, closing the drawstring and putting it on his back. He steals four brownies, and waits for her.

Iris wore high waisted jeans with a red flannel, keeping her hair in two long ponytails. She pulled the hair ties towards the ends of her hair, now looking like round plane wings if you looked far enough. She left one strand to lie between her eyes, copying her favorite teacher. She slips into a simple pair of tennis shoes before even deciding to brush her teeth. Aizawa had provided him some simple necessities, peaking his interest on what Aizawa did in the morning. Neither of them spoke of what the topic of the night's conversation was. It wasn't needed.

"You should take her to-"

"I'm taking her to my place for lunch. The old hag wants to know how she's doing. That's alright with you?" The blond averts his eyes with a blush, crossing his arms as Aizawa brushes his hair into a bun. His hair is ruffled, and Bakugo growls, taking his answer. She enters the hallway, yawning once before cracking her knuckles, passing them.

"Nuh uh, phone charged?"

"Yes, Aizawa."

"Glasses?"

"Yes."

"And a coat, please."

"Yup. Goodbye."

Thankful she's back to normal, he kicks them out. Today would be just them, if not with his family. The weirdest part was his father, who seemed to have missed her from the start. Maybe it was because Bakugo and his mother couldn't stand Star Wars. They walked in silence, her hair swaying in the wind as she huddled into her flannel coat Mitsuki had lended her. Bakugo looks at her mindlessly, the thought of holding her hand sneaking into his mind.

"Stop staring."

"Shut up."

Iris scowls, falling behind only to kick his ass. He jerks around, prepared to blast her to bits. He would have, if she wasn't laughing and running away. He takes that nicely, running after her with a giant grin and the want for her touch. She takes a left, Bakugo right on her heels, and he grabs her hand, pulling her body back. She giggles, and he reels her in like a ballerina.

"Think this is a game?" He chuckles, her smiling face bringing a smirk to his. This was nice.

"Oh definitely." She grins, hands on his chest as if she owned it. Of course her innocence didn't, but her eyes did. Somewhere near the building, the pair swayed around them, admiring him.

"Oh really? Well then, let the game continue." He flattens his lips, spinning around and letting her go. She twirls, and bumps into another person. He watches closely, hearing her apology and remark, and then skipping back to him, hitting his arm gently.

"You're so mean." She giggles, and they continue to walk, Bakugo taking the risk and intertwining their fingers. She didn't even flinch, squeezing his hand as they made their way to his house. They'd woken up a little late, so by now both of their stomachs were growling.

"You think she's mad at me...?"

"Who, my old bitch? Nah, she adores you. I think she's real proud of you, me too if I'm being honest. Hey! Stop that! I was lying to make you feel good!" His face now aflame, it doesn't take her long to start a game of Tag, darting along the roads and alleyways, soon turning out to be a predator prey situation.

"Come on, this isn't funny!"

"It's so funny, Bakugo."

He growls, stalking the alleyway as her giggles penetrates the air. The odd thing was, he was beginning to get nervous. For some reason, he thought that woman would jump out at him, distract him, render Iris alone. But hearing her muffled laughter, it wasn't real, his fears were not real. And if he was to be Number 1, why would he be afraid of a woman? He tilts his head, the dramatic change in her breath making it known that she was behind a trash can. He snickers, letting out a sigh before stomping on the ground. Seeming as he'd left, she pops out and begins to move, automatically being captured by the predator. He traps her against a brick wall of the alley way, a hand on her waist and the other on the wall, trapping his own face in the crook of her neck, finding warmth there. He chuckles, and she holds her breath again, blushing madly. With his weight on hers, there was this new feeling arising. She moves her legs, waiting for him to move. He doesn't, pressing against her more. This closeness, he'd never experienced it with anybody before. He'd never known how good it felt to be in contact with anybody else before. He breathed heavily, she smelled of vanilla essence and lemons, almost combining into a sugar cookie. He tilts his head, and he grins.

"You alright?" No answer, he reels back and almost bursts into laughter when he finds her all flushed.

"You like that, don't you~?"

"Bakugo stop! That's dirty!" Her blush worsened, and he took it a step further, his hormones getting the best of him in this situation. She gasps, as his hand on her waist slithers around her back, arching it into him. Her lower lip trembles, and he snickers, pressing his lips onto the nape of her neck.

"B-Bakugo, a-anyone could-"

"Just let me finish..."

"Finish w-what?"

He breathes in her scent, controlling himself for her. Something dug underneath his skin, perhaps it was her nails into his ribcage, etching to control his heart. Maybe it was her scent that drove him the want to beg for her. Maybe it was just her, all of her, scraping at his ego, trying to see more. All in all, he liked it. He figured out real quick that she wasn't trying to hurt him, to open him up. She wasn't trying to do anything really, they wouldn't be here having a good time if it weren't for him. He wouldn't technically be here if it weren't for her as well though.

"Right... My mothers makes sandwiches. Come on." He pulls her off the wall, protecting her waist from the cold, his arm not loosening the slightest bit. This feeling inside him, never in his life did he want to let it go. Let her go. Never. So he held on, and she didn't say a word.