26

Sooner or later, she was forced to sit beside Bakugo. At this point, only he could calm her down when she got stressed or, Jesus, angry. By the time she had been able to join the class for real, she'd already come up with some power moves of her own. Bakugo, after being warned by Aizawa, didn't dare go up against her. Instead, Kirishima had become her punching bag. A unique force, it took only four minutes in order to catch Iris crushing his torso with her legs. Jealous among peers, she happened to have a very toned body, flexible too. Mineta had pointed that one out, apologizing after she got self conscious. Bakugo was watching her, waiting for his turn on the unbreakable man.

She was slow and steady at first, prancing around the red head as if it were a game. He almost butt in, telling her to remain focused, but she surprised the entire class. By now, not one ounce of fear for her existed, instead, she held the record for most heroic. Simply confusing the boy, she rendered him defenseless after tiring him out. Needless to say, half the guys in the class had been given an effect from her. Bakugo included, by the time class ended, she once again amazed everyone. Mina had learned easily, using her dancing skills as a way to improve. She herself had chosen breakdancing, which really paid off when she showed off to Sero and Hagakure.

But after that class, after she'd finally faced 'the people', he had to congratulate her. The only mistake, just like when he'd taken her to lunch with Mina, Kirishima, and Todoroki, he'd barged in on her in the girls locker room. She was always late, so he knew she was the only one in there. The only thing was, she wasn't using her quirk then, she was sliding a shirt over her head. He almost screams, silencing himself with his sweaty hand as he saw a glimpse of her black simple bra. By the time he had made himself known, she was frozen.

Her face flushes, and she turns around, buttoning her school shirt up quickly. He'd seen the scars this time for real, despite his childish erection, he saw her for real.

"S-stop."

"Are you crazy?! You're inside a girls locker room, a changing room!"

"Not that kind of stop, you idiot! I want to know where you got those!"

She stops, and her blush fades. He almost forgot how innocent she was, as she faced him, unbuttoning her shirt. He goes red, and averts his eyes to her face instead, her eyes narrowed to slits. He hides his groin by sitting down, bending forward and resting his elbows on his knees. He really was curious, but the ways he was doing what she was, he could barely take it.

"I-Iris..."

"I made them myself. If you can believe me, I scratch myself in my sleep. I was quite surprised when I didn't touch you once when we had slept together on Aizawa's couch. In fact, it's almost as if just being with you stopped it. This big one on my shoulder, " She lowers her shoulder down past her shoulders, holding it just so it didn't fall all the way to her forearms. He struggles to compose himself, and he watches in awe at how much force she'd used to bake such deep gashes in her skin. "Is from a nightmare I'd had about having a sibling. But it's weird, I never remember actually scratching myself. I do remember each one though, I write the dates down, and I have over twenty! It's weird, I know. It's like a memorial though, one pattern I've noticed is that it's whenever I seem to dream about something that couldn't be real." He remembers stopping her hands from touching his hips with outstretched hands. He remembered her motions, as if she was going to scratch him, tear at his skin. That was surely something. He successfully calms down, and he leans back with enough confidence to speak without a shaky tone.

"That's really bad, you know. Shouldn't you have bled to death?"

"Actually, I can't see my blood. It's like it's invisible, but I know it's there. I can taste it, I remember breaking my nose, and it was gushing so much that I had to swallow some of it. It's like slime, never again." She lets out a chuckle, putting her shirt back on. Only then did hse realize what she was doing, and her confidence rose with glory.