-𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹-

Days and days have passed. It's almost time to go to school (we're on a long holiday for some reason) The holidays are boring, you are not a sociable person, but if someone begs you to, you will go out with them. The one who asks you out is primarily Hinata.

Since it's near school, you decided to travel around Japan, alone. You didn't want to invite others to go with you, you believed you will annoy them.

On the night before the day you go, you are resting in your bed, worrying if it is okay to travel around Japan by your only self.

"I assume it's ok, I know Japan well."

You raised aloft your phone, scrolling through all these tasteless photos which people are posting online.

"Boring."

You kicked off the blanket. "I guess I'll figure out how entertaining Japan is by myself tomorrow." You stood up. "I have to notify Kenma that I can't play with him tomorrow." You walked up to your computer, but you froze. "What if he asks me the reason?"

"...Maybe I'll just tell him I like to go offline and rest for some days. I don't want to bother him." You texted Kenma, he replied with "Ok. Have some rest. I'm not online tomorrow either."

The boulder in your heart finally loosened up after you saw Kenma's reply, glad he didn't ask where are you going.

Honestly, it's alright to tell him, but knowing that he is an introverted person and prefers to concentrate on his games, you assumed not to.

Wait, he is not online tomorrow? Why? You questioned yourself, but you didn't ask him why, because it's harsh to raise a question about something you don't need to know.

Thinking, you looked up to the clock on the wall, 2:45 (am) "It's getting late now, guess I have to sleep." You sent Kenma goodnight and took off to sleep.

-In the morning-

At 6:30, your alarm set off. You could hear the raindrops hitting your ceiling, you opened your window, but it's not raining. "It streamed during my sleep, conceivably. Guess it's a reminder to fetch an umbrella." You mumbled to your curtains.

As you are cramming your stuff into the suitcase, you keep nodding off. "I might need some moment to rouse myself" You lean down.

"I haven't gone out after my birthday, it's kinda rare that I would hope to wander around." You zipped up your bag.

After packing all the stuff and getting prepared, you stroll out from your house, you closed up your door.

"See you in a few days, my sweet home."

You took a bus to the train station, you planned to head to Osaka (a city in Japan) on the first day.

While you are sitting on the train, you fell asleep.

Thereupon, the train stopped. You aroused, thinking it's already in Osaka, so you stood and left the train.

You brought out a bottle of water and gulped it to wake yourself. After waking yourself up, you recognized there's something wrong. You glanced at the poster on the pole next to you.

<Tokyo xxx shop is now enrolling you to...>

"Tokyo?" You stroked your eyes and glanced at the poster again. "Wait what? Aren't I'm in Osaka now?"

You took out your phone and looked at the location that you're in right now.

(Tokyo)

You stood there, with one hand holding on to the phone, the other hand attempting to reinstate the water bottle. You feel like your eyes are ready to pop off of your head with the shock of it all.

"Oh crap. I don't know what to do." you thought.

"Um...well I guess just strutting here doesn't solve any troubles, let's just get moving. Tokyo isn't horrible anyway."

You took off to a hotel and paid for a room for two days. You started the day by going to the amusement park.

They provided you a map of the park. Rolling coaster, cable cars, karaoke, water rides, game centers, bathhouses...everything is on it.

And eventually, there are fireworks display at night. You can appreciate the fireworks views at the Ferris wheel at night.

-
-
-

You almost finished all the facilities. Every facility is fun, but you feel like you are missing out on something. Not the facilities but it's something in your heart that you can't clarify.

It's finally evening, firework show is about to begin. As you were running to the Ferris wheel, you bumped into two men. You asked forgiveness, but instead, they yanked your hand.

"Hey, you look really cute. Come and play with us." They laughed.
"I'm sorry but I need to go." You tried to pull back.
"Don't even try to run away little cutie, come with us, we will show you something fun."
"Let go!"
"Stop moving so much!" They smacked you in your face.

You could feel the walls of your air begin to tighten, the visible hands of anxiety swelling up your throat. Your body started to shook vigorously. Your ears are ringing and can't hear anything.

-
"Help.."
-

Someone grabbed your wrist, he pulled you out and ran, you couldn't see who they are, but you didn't care much and kept running with them. As long as you can run off from them. Both of you stopped under the Ferris wheel.

You took a near glance at the person. He has the exact hair color as Kenma's. He lookup.

It's Kenma.

"Kenma? Why are you here?" You sniffed.
"They're not giving up on chasing us, let's get on the Ferris wheel before they got us." He let out a breath.

You and Kenma rushed in. They gave up on chasing both of you when the Ferris wheel started to move. There's still some time left before the firework show started to begin.