-𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁-

Your hand slide down the bed.
"Please don't go."

Deep down in your heart, you knew. You knew that no matter what you said or did, she wasn't going to stay.

So this is what losing a person you love felt like.

A story you never wanted to end.

For so long you had dreamt of it, and now you couldn't bare the thought of losing her, losing a person that makes you feel so complete.

"Remember when I was crying and you told me that even when I'm crying, I still look pretty?" When you said that, it made me so happy. But then, you were no longer able to see." You cried out in pain.

"It's unfair."

BEEP————

A sound erupted. And that is when you know it is time to let go.
"Goodbye," You said. "I wish you could have a happier life up there my dear."

Three doctors and a nurse rushed in and shoved you aside, telling you to wait outside.

-A few minutes later-

"I'm sorry. She didn't ma-"
"I know," You interrupted the nurse. "Please don't say it."

Kenma's mouth trembled. He tried to comfort you by wrapping his arm around you.

It all happened too quickly. You couldn't deal with what had happened to your dearest friend, Fiona.

Kenma returned to Tokyo after accompanying you home. You took a seat in the far corner of your room.

This is the worst.

The worst day ever.

You pondered as you silently sobbed.

I regret everything. I should've done everything Fiona told me that she wanted to do.

A key from her bag which you took from her dropped. You picked it up.

A charm on it fell off. You took it in your hands and opened it. There's a message drawn on the inside that says something.

"F-0503"

Isn't that the number on her locker? Is there anything she'd like to offer me from within?

You took a step forward and put the key and charm on the table. Then you went to bed and sobbed your way to sleep.

"Fiona, goodnight." You turned off the light.

-Next morning-

You fought back tears as you walked to Fiona's locker at school. You used the key to unlock it. A letter landed on your toes.

You picked up the letter.

"Y/n!!" Hinata wrapped his arms around you and embraced you from behind.
"Ah. Good morning, Hinata."  You said it softly and a little sadly.

"I heard what happened to Fiona," Hinata said.
Kageyama snatched Hinata's hair.
"OUCH OUCH AAA LET GO KAGEYAMA!!"

A guffaw escaped your mouth. Hinata and Kageyama changed their gaze to you.
"Things had passed away. Fiona once told me, "You still have to keep going forward even if things get worse."

"Gla-glad to see you laugh again." Kageyama stumbled over his words.

The bell rang. You and Hinata rushed to the classroom while Kageyama went into the classroom next to yours.

Boring lessons boring days...

Finally, the lessons are over. Hinata invited you to his volleyball practice. You sat on the bench and took out the letter.

Slowly, you opened the letter and began to read the message.

———————————————————————
Dear y/n,

If you're reading this, I believe we've already separated, and there's nothing that can be done about it. I'm not sure how we ended up in this situation. But even without me, I know you'll be able to hang on. Since it has been said that the story continues even after a chapter has ended, am I correct?

I want you to understand how blessed I am to have a friend like you. More valuable than the world's finest gold and silver is our relationship, which is something that cannot be valued in monetary.

When I was younger, I used to play the piano. But with time, the piano went out of tune. Simply put, the sound was just so off, I had to quit playing.

Everything changed, though, when you arrived, tuned my piano, and let me play so seamlessly. Or that I understand that this lovely tune won't last indefinitely since I would have to cast aside the piano and spend more time with you.

I've always desired someone who would answer the phone whenever I call and give me not just their weekends but also their weekdays. Before you came along, I'd always wished for someone to hold me as if the world were ending. You never managed to accomplish anything I asked of you, because every time, you went above and beyond.

You have touched my heart in so many ways that I could never have imagined, and I will cherish our friendship with every breath I have.

I will never forget you because you always remained by my side.
I will never forget you because you're always worrying about my quality of life.
I will never forget you because you always cheered me up whenever I'm upset.
I will never forget you because you always forgive me whenever we fell apart.
I will never forget you because you always join me in my tears.
I will never forget you because you always made me feel complete.
I will never forget you simply because....
you exist.
And don't you forget me too. Even when I'm gone.

And you, my dearest friend, will always be in my heart.

Sincerely yours,
Fiona

You tried to hide the tear in your eye with your hand, hoping no one would notice. You dashed to the restroom and sobbed uncontrollably.

"It's inherently unfair, you promised me that you would never leave before me."

Crying, you didn't hear someone calling out your name outside the door.

"Y/n?" Kiyoko called.
"Y/n?"

You heard her calling to you. You sniffed as you brushed the tears away. Then you opened the door and walked over to Kiyoko, still fighting back tears.

"I saw you crying, what happened?" Kiyoko asked.
You didn't say anything. That's when Kiyoko saw the letter in your hand.

Kiyoko grabbed your other hand. "I'm sorry for your lost."
"It's my fault."
"Don't blame everything on yourself. You know you aren't the reason. We all know you aren't."

You cried in Kiyoko's arm.
"We're all here for you. It's gonna be alright."

HOLY-MOLY-MOLY-MOLY-MOLY-MOLY-MOLY-MOLY- 2K READS Thank you so much for your support and motivation.😭But I'm out of ideas🧍Let's forget about Fiona's sudden death, shall we? I love shaming my oc so-

Anyways..My Instagram is Choco_fi.kechi so follow me if you want^^ I post my art there👀