-𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘆𝗮-

Oh, yea, I finally decided to post—and no, Fiona isn't going to come back to life <3
Oh well, have fun😩

It's been three days since the accident occurred. You've been dismissed from school due to a sudden illness.

Kenma and Kuroo, on the other hand, kept checking in on you because they knew you were sick, and either does Hinata and others who are on the volleyball team.

Tomorrow is your school day, but you don't want to go because of your mixed feelings and the illness you're suffering from. And you know something is going to happen tomorrow for some reason.

But you threw all of your feelings aside and go ahead and play games as usual.

The night finally fell, you were still flipping along in your bed, side to side. Yachi sent you a text message.

——9:03pm——————————————50%-
<Yachi
——————————————————————-
Hey Y/n, are you feeling better?

Yes I am, thank you Yachi

A new girl came to our school today
Her name is Haruya, and she's the president daughter. But she's kinda rude ngl

Oh, I hope she doesn't get anyone in trouble😟

Hopefully, I'm excited to see you tomorrow😋

Same<3

I'm gonna sleep now, good night^^‼️

Good night‼️
———————————————————————-

You set your phone down and began to picture the girl Yachi had just mentioned.

You closed your eyes. "I hope she's nice."

-next morning-

You walked down the corridor with several students staring at you, and you overheard some of their conversations.

"Isn't she's/he's/they're Fiona's friend?"
"Yeah I hope she's/he's/they're okay"

"I would never go back to school if I were her/him/them, poor her/him/them"
"Stop making fun of her/him/them, she/he/they could hear us haha"

"I should check up on her/him/them in class"

You've decided to ignore them. When you entered the classroom, Hinata quickly stood up and approached you with his mouth open.

"Are you okay?" Hinata asked.
"I don't know," you responded.

A girl with a pink and white backpack suddenly tapped you on the shoulder.

Her hair is long, red, and fluffy. She has large green eyes and looks stunning with all of her makeup on.

"Get out of MY way." She rolled her eyes and pushed you.
"Uh, what's the matter with you?" you said as walked backward.

She stopped and turned around to face you.

"Excuse me? Do you even know who I am? That's right, Haruya Yui. This is MY FATHER'S SCHOOL, and you're experiencing issues."
"Well, you could've requested better," you said, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

She smoothed her bangs and walked away, completely ignoring you.

Haruya turned to Hinata who had grabbed her wrist.

"Apologise." Hinata frowned.

Haruya raised her eyebrows.
"Well, well, look who's here trying to get suspended," She smirked. "Orange tiny guy."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Hinata yelled at her.
"Ignore her, she's trying to get us in trouble." You pulled Hinata to your seat. "Calm down."

"But she's being incredibly rude to you for no reason!" Hinata pouted.
"Popular girl, we never understand how they work." You joked.

The bell rang.

-Time flys (recess)-

Daichi, Suga, and Asahi came to your classroom to see you, Suga hugged you when Hinata pulled you out of the classroom.

"Y/n!! I'm glad to hear you're doing better!" Suga was overcome with joy.
"It's great to have you back." Daichi cross his wrist across his chest.
"I'm glad you're feeling better." Asahi said, putting one hand behind his neck.

Suga attracted Haruya's attention as she walked by with three girls walking next to her.

It wasn't until she saw you and Hinata, she made a "tsk" sound and walked away, her face flushed.

You saw her walking away angrily.
"What's up with her?" Suga asked.
"The new girl, Haruya. She literally tried to get us in trouble today."
"Oh." Suga gasped.

You waved goodbye to Suga and Daichi and Asahi as the bell rang again.

Haruya purposefully bumped into you when you were trying to get into the classroom.

You stared at her.

-After school-

Haruya slapped her hand on your table and said, "Hey." "Who was that grey-haired guy with you today at recess." She says it with a downcast expression on her face.

You stared at her, perplexed. "Why do I have to tell you?" you asked, raising your brows.

"Don't try to fool me. Either tell me who he is, or you're going to be suspended." She squinted and crossed her knee.

"Sugawara, Koshi Sugawara." You got up and began packing your backpack. " Guess who's here with a little crush."

"Shut up and stay away if you're aware of it"

"Make me," you smirked. And you laughed with Hinata as you walked out of the classroom to meet Kageyama, Suga and, Daichi.

You saw Haruya jumping up and down when you're laughing with Suga.

This chapter is short, but basically, Haruya fell in love with Suga, and you know what happens next if you read enough books like this- 😨(I suggest you should get therapy tho)