-𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁-

Ps: I decided to edit all the chapters ehh-

-After the Practice and all the games-

The sky appears dark, and it has begun to rain again. The sound of applause coming from the gym makes you very happy. Deny the reality that Karasuno did not win a single round, you were grateful for the opportunity to visit Tokyo.

After the practice, you're completely exhausted. The only thing you want to do is run back to the bus and sleep for as long as you can. Sometimes you don't want to wake up at all, just sleep peacefully forever.

-
"So you can break out of the reality and all the suffering."
-

Slowly, you can't hold the somnolence anymore. You fell asleep on the bench.

.....y/n....
.....y/n!...
....Y/N!...

"Who is calling my name..?"
"I can't move..."
"Who.."

You blinked your eyes open. It's Coach Ukai calling. Something dripped down your neck. You tried to turn around to see what had happened.

"DON'T MOVE!"

Coach Ukai yelled.
His voice frightened you. You don't know what to do.

"Why..do..I feel..dizzy..?"

"Don't worry...Do you still recognize where are we now?" Takeda sensei asked.
"In Nekoma's volleyball gym..." you responded.
"Do you remember who you are?" He asked.
"F/n Y/n" you answered."What came to pass just now..?"
"You hit your head on the bench, and the low sugar effect is making it worse."

"I see, silly me." You indicated him a smile. "Should've hit it harder." You said it in a soft tone that no one could hear.
"What is it again?" Takeda sensei ask.

"Oh, nothing. Can I get up now?"
"Maybe I'll call an ambulance, but I need someone to bring you."

You're starting to feel sleepy again. It's most likely due to the effect of dizziness, which causes you to want to sleep more.

Suddenly someone lifted you, it was Kenma. He looked at you.

"You promised to play together after those volleyball games." Kenma said slowly.
"I'm sorry." your smile slowly disappearing.
"You don't have to feel sorry, just assure me you will play with me after you're back."
"Pinky promise." You chuckled.

Yamaguchi and Hinata put some bandage on your head to stop the blood while Kenma was holding you. They all stayed until the ambulance come so everyone can make sure you are alright.

-In the hospital-

The sound of footstep started to became louder...louder...and louder...it stopped.

"Good morning y/n!" Hinata hugged you.
"Ouch! Hinata quit it haha." You laughed.

"HINATA BOKE! GET OFF Y/N! SHE/HE/ THEY IS/ARE NOT RECOVERED WELL YET!" Kageyama yelled.
"It's alright Kageyama. I feel a lot better now."

"See? Told you y/n is tough enough to recover soon! HAHA!" He sounds so proud as he says that.

Two people walked into your room..no, three..or maybe four. They were Sugawara, Daichi, Kuroo, and Kenma.

"Kuroo and Kenma? Why are you here?" You asked. "Aren't you suppose to be in Tokyo?"
Kuroo smirked. "This guy said he wants to visit you no matter what." He points at Kenma.
"..." Kenma doesn't know how to refute him. Perhaps it's because what Kuroo said is real.

Kenma walked beside your bed, he sat in a little chair. He brought out his phone and inquired. "Would you mind playing with me..?" You glimpsed at him. "Sure, but maybe when everyone left? They seem like they want to talk with me for a while." He nodded.

Suga pulled out a fruit basket. "Wanna eat together? Hehe."
"Don't eat too much," Daichi said. "Are you feeling alright, y/n?"
"I'm feeling better now, thank you for the fruit." You grabbed an apple.

-
"I hope junctures like these can last continually."
-