-𝗔 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮 𝗽𝟮-

Omg thank you for 100 reads- I didn't expect my work to be read! Since it's my second try at writing a story💗
I didn't have much time and I'm working on my Science project ahh so I might leave this story for a week or a month, I'm sorry!

Kenma settled his bag down. He laid on the bed.

"I'm going to take a bath." You said as you are ruffling your hair. "Is that ok?"

He said nothing but nodded.

You let out a giggle, he stood up and took out his switch.

Oh. So this is the reason why his bag looks so heavy.

-showering-

There are so many things on your mind right now.

"I'm not overthinking, yea, totally not."

"But what's this odd feeling?"

"I don't memorize having this feeling before."

"Every time I got to be with Kenma I just feels so safe. But clearly, it's not love. Cause I get this feeling when I'm with Hinata too."

"No, I don't have feelings for him. He's just a friend."

You are drowned with floods of thought.

"Also.."

You laughed.

"Kenma would never have the same feeling if I have these feelings towards him."

-After your bath-

You walked out carrying a towel, sitting beside Kenma, and began to dry your hair.

Kenma perked up at you.

"It's your turn to shower now," you quipped.

He laid his switch on the table. He grabbed the backpack and rushed to the bathroom. You love how he looks when he's rushing to do something, not gonna lie, it's cute when you get to see him acting like this.

A couple of minutes later, he walks out in his hoodie. His hair is covered in water. It appears that he didn't try to dry it at all. You glared at him, he blinked at you a couple of times in an attempt to process why are you gazing at him. You told him to come to you.

"I'll get your hair done, come." You signaled him to sit in front of you.

So which he did.

He sat in your lap letting out a small purr, he then took his phone out and lets you dry his hair.

You ran your hand through his hair. As expected, his hair is smooth, soft, and fluffy. It feels just like playing with a cat's fur. And the color of his hair reminds you of pudding, which made you want to eat sweets.

And apparently, Kenma's heart raced when you play with his hair, but he slowly got used to it and enjoyed it.

The room has gone silent.

You're still drying and brushing Kenma's hair.

"Hey y/n." Kenma suddenly speaks.

You flinched at his cold tone, you never expected that he would speak first in this situation.

"Yeah?" You blurted, acting like you didn't get scared for a second.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" He turned over, smiling at you.

"Soulmates?"

-
-
-
-

Ok I know I didn't update this for so many weeks 🗿 I hope you can forgive me🧍Reason one is because of school and reason two is because I'm lazy and out of ideas.😩

I'll write a profile of myself (author) next! I want to get to know you guys more!!🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️